Page 184 of 680 FirstFirst ... 84134174182183184185186194234284 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 6792

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

This $hit is about to get real!

Name:  IMG_8364.jpg
Views: 1146
Size:  24.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by md8232 View Post
    This is my first shotgun, so how big a dot do I want on an Aimpoint?
    They have 2MOA, 4MOA, and the S1 in 6MOA if it fits the new mount.
    I've used both 2 and 4 on shotguns, I really haven't noticed a difference. Honestly, I'd go with whatever the best deal is.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Owner of Aridus Industries. Creator of the Q-DC, CROM, and other fun shotgun stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by CoGT3 View Post
    This $hit is about to get real!

Name:  IMG_8364.jpg
Views: 1146
Size:  24.7 KB
    You bet! All the pre-orders shipped this morning, should be there in 2-3 days.

Tomorrow production starts on the stock adapters. I finalized a few other things today (pricing on the adapters as well as the stock/ adapter package, as well as shipping). I'll hopefully be receiving a sample of the custom fastener this week- once I verify those specs are good I'll begin the pre-orders.

Owner of Aridus Industries. Creator of the Q-DC, CROM, and other fun shotgun stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderMan2k4 View Post
    I've used both 2 and 4 on shotguns, I really haven't noticed a difference. Honestly, I'd go with whatever the best deal is.

Thanks. I got an email about the CROM today too. I'm at the back of the line tho.
    How can you govern a country which has two hundred and forty-six varieties of cheese?

Charles de Gaulle

Some Clarification Por Favor

You bet! All the pre-orders shipped this morning, should be there in 2-3 days.

Tomorrow production starts on the stock adapters. I finalized a few other things today (pricing on the adapters as well as the stock/ adapter package, as well as shipping). I'll hopefully be receiving a sample of the custom fastener this week- once I verify those specs are good I'll begin the pre-orders.

Adam as I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer, are there 2 different items (adapter & custom fastener) we'll need to buy from you to use w/ the MP/Mossie stock on our 1301T's?

Quote Originally Posted by OldRunner/CSAT Neighbor View Post
    Adam as I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer, are there 2 different items (adapter & custom fastener) we'll need to buy from you to use w/ the MP/Mossie stock on our 1301T's?
    Nope, the adapter will come with the fastener, nut, L hex key, thread locker (though I'd be shocked if it needs it), and instructions. All you'll need is the stock, unless you go the pre-order package deal route where I'll be offering the stock and adapter (with necessary hardware) for a discounted price.

Site Supporter
    ...unless you go the pre-order package deal route where I'll be offering the stock and adapter (with necessary hardware) for a discounted price.
    oooh - please tell us more!

Quote Originally Posted by GyroF-16 View Post
    oooh - please tell us more!
    Long story short, I have a distributor lined up that I can be a Magpul dealer. Because of the machine time and especially because of the custom hardware needed, the adapter will be a little bit pricey (no way around it, unfortunately). Offering a stock/adapter package will allow me to get everyone the adapter and stock (which they'll need for the adapter anyway if they don't already have a Mossberg SGA) at a better price. Because I don't have the capital to actually carry the stocks as inventory, I'm (at least short term) only doing the package deal as part of the pre-order. I.E. That way I'll have the money before actually purchasing the stocks, and I'll only need to purchase as many stocks as I need to fill the pre-order.

Have we reached a point yet where the 1301 is "better" or at least "as good as" the Benelli? Or what do we need to do to make it so?

Along the same lines, what do I need to do in order to get the standard stock but barrel-mounted rifle sights on a 1301? and preferably a drilled & tapped receiver? That doesn't seem easily doable on the M2 and might be enough to sway me 1301 if it's easier to get there.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    Sounds like you were looking for the 11055 version of the M2. There was a new one on GB a few weeks ago for $895. I didn't realize that configuration had been discontinued.

Attachment 19301

As far as I'm aware, there isn't a 1301 barrel with rifle sights.
    Well crap on both counts. (a) the gun that is the topic of discussion isn't available the way that I want it and (b) the alternative (perhaps better?) gun doesn't come that way anymore and (c) I missed what seems to have been a great price on it.

OK, hijack over. I'm just having a hard time parsing the 54 page thread and only come back to it when I'm getting the impulse to buy a new shotgun...

User Tag List