Page 180 of 680 FirstFirst ... 80130170178179180181182190230280 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 6792

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Do factory new 1301's still have the shell dump issue? Someone in another thread mentioned a silent fix from Beretta.

Quote Originally Posted by BenM2Tac View Post
    Do factory new 1301's still have the shell dump issue? Someone in another thread mentioned a silent fix from Beretta.
    To my knowledge it hasn't been released yet

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Owner of Aridus Industries. Creator of the Q-DC, CROM, and other fun shotgun stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderMan2k4 View Post
    To my knowledge it hasn't been released yet

Is it even in the works, or is this just rumor?

Nah, i got you

Quote Originally Posted by Dagga Boy View Post
    Perfect. I look forward to trying it out.
    Thanks to Adam I will be able to run the Aridus shell holders hard in the HiTS shotgun class in August on these two bad boys. Look forward to it and hope they work out well. So far impressed with the construction and the ability to remove them and have the gun back to a trim configuration if not needed.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Quote Originally Posted by Unobtanium View Post
    Is it even in the works, or is this just rumor?
    I've heard directly from people there and saw a really early prototype. It's definitely more than rumor, but nobody knows when it'll ACTUALLY be available (i.e. big companies are slow to move).

Owner of Aridus Industries. Creator of the Q-DC, CROM, and other fun shotgun stuff.

I've heard directly from people there and saw a really early prototype. It's definitely more than rumor, but nobody knows when it'll ACTUALLY be available (i.e. big companies are slow to move).

Is it "better" than "yours", or is it just them doing their own version of "yours"? Your fix always struck me as a bandaid. A nice one, yes, but one nonetheless. Do they actually FIX it?

Is it "better" than "yours", or is it just them doing their own version of "yours"? Your fix always struck me as a bandaid. A nice one, yes, but one nonetheless. Do they actually FIX it?
    Tom Jones designed the fix and then open sourced it, FYI.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Tom Jones designed the fix and then open sourced it, FYI.
    It's a bandaid, though. Noone else has the issue Beretta does. I was wondering if they fixed it, of just packaged their own bandaid.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    The only correct fix is to have the bolt release only perform one function -- releasing the bolt. Unloading should be accomplished by reaching into the loading port and pushing the shell stop out of the way and removing the shells from the mag tube one at a time. Beretta USA knows this and I've detailed to them two relatively easy ways (with minimal manufacturing changes) to decouple bolt release and unloading.
    EXACTLY. This was what I was getting at...did they do the smart thing like you stated, or just throw their own bandaid on it, was my query.

EXACTLY. This was what I was getting at...did they do the smart thing like you stated, or just throw their own bandaid on it, was my query.
    My query is when are they hiring Tom?
    #RESIST

User Tag List