Page 175 of 680 FirstFirst ... 75125165173174175176177185225275675 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 6792

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Just got an insane deal on a new Trijicon RMR and would like to install on the 1301 tactical. Any recommendations for the best mount to buy for this gun that works with this?

Quote Originally Posted by rossini View Post
    Just got an insane deal on a new Trijicon RMR and would like to install on the 1301 tactical. Any recommendations for the best mount to buy for this gun that works with this?
    Looks like it will attach to the rail on the gun.
    Or, http://www.berettausa.com/en-us//ber...otifyId=177318
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by md8232; 07-08-2017 at 07:02 PM. Reason: Added Info
    How can you govern a country which has two hundred and forty-six varieties of cheese?

Charles de Gaulle

I haz an idea.

IWC's Thorntail light mount is designed to cantalever forward from a pic rail clamp, but it's completely modular - you can assemble it so it projects *backwards* from the rail section on a Nordic extension's clamp, it extends to the forend. That's as far as I could take it, though - the only IWC light rings I have are for a G2, and they're not tall enough to push the light out away to clear the reversed mount.

Anyone else want to look at this idea and offer an opinion?

Anyone here have pull w Ernest Langdon?

Seems to me scaled down 1301 20-ga. Short LOP w a Micro on it would be a delight for field and HD use.

Be like an M1 Carbine hurling hardened .62-cal. Brennekes at bad things...
    Last edited by coldcase1984; 07-09-2017 at 10:10 AM.
    "Backstabbers and window-lickers rise to the top of human organizations like oxygen-rich turds in a champagne fountain. I suspect it's been that way since at least the Bronze Age." _ Me. 2016

Quote Originally Posted by coldcase1984 View Post
    Anyone here have pull w Ernest Langdon?

Seems to me scaled down 1301 20-ga. Short LOP w a Micro on it would be a delight for field and HD use.

Be like an M1 Carbine hurling hardened .62-cal. Brennekes at bad things...
    So much yes.

So.....I have had some issues with the 1301. Bad info from the Beretta guys at SHOT Show, a very bad interaction with one of their LE guys who basically said I was full of crap on the shell drop problem, until I did it for him. Then I was basically given the cold shoulder. I like everything on paper, and was really mad about cancelling the TX4 because it was exactly what I wanted. So, thanks to a member here, I will be getting a TX4 to set up with a dedicated Aimpoint Micro. It will add to a growing collection of shotguns that is getting to be a bit like the revolver stuff. I intend to dedicate my personal future in the training world to the Art of the Gauge, so it is fun to start picking up many of the guns I have wanted. The TX-4 will fill a niche I should have filled years ago when I really sort of fell in love with it.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by md8232 View Post
    Looks like it will attach to the rail on the gun.
    Or, http://www.berettausa.com/en-us//ber...otifyId=177318
    The Trijicon RMR does not come with a mount. That appears to be the optional factory picatinny rail low mount. A direct mount which replaced the picatinny rail on the gun would allow the RMR to sit lower allowing for a proper cheek weld.

Something like this Scalarworks RMR mount for Benelli : https://scalarworks.com/shop/optic-mounts/sync-rmr

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    Their key-slot mounting system on that mount is extremely clever. The Scalarworks people are smart.
    They've quickly become my favorite mounts, now they've got magnifier flip mounts and scope mounts coming out this year I'll have them on everything. I might even have to sell my Bobro I have on my T2.

Their key-slot mounting system on that mount is extremely clever. The Scalarworks people are smart.
    Has anyone physically mounted the Scalarworks SYNC/RMR mount on the 1301? I spoke to Scalarworks and they said the SYNC/RMR was never intended to mount on the 1301. He mentioned the rail that needs to be removed is to small for the SYNC/RMR to properly fit. He didn't say it's impossible, just that he's never heard of this particular mount ever fitting on the 1301.

Anyone out there have actual photos of their 1301 with this mounted on it? He suggested downloading this and seeing if it lines up properly on the 1301, for starters:

https://scalarworks.com/media/optic_...ing.pdf?x78323

Site Supporter
    @rossini, we were talking about the Scalarworks mount in the context of the Benelli, not the 1301.

As HCM said (emphasis added):

He didn't say that the Scalarworks mount would work with the 1301, but rather to mount a RMR on a 1301 you'd need to either mount it to the rail, or use a mount like the Scalarworks Benelli RMR mount, not that you could use the Benelli mount. As far as I know, there is not currently a mount like that for the 1301.
    This ^^^.

The Scalarworks SYNC mount is not available for the 1301 but the reason I brought it up was the SYNC was the inspiration for another company, Aridus Industries, to produce a similar mount for putting the Aimpoint Micro on the 1301 and the Remington 870. The Aridus direct mount for the Micro / 1301 is called the CROM and is just coming to market.

If the Aimpoint versions of the CROM are successful, an RMR version is certainly a possibility.

The CROM is available for pre-order here: http://www.aridusindustries.com/prod...nt-micro-crom/

User Tag List