Page 174 of 680 FirstFirst ... 74124164172173174175176184224274674 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 6792

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Quote Originally Posted by OldRunner/CSAT Neighbor View Post
    Well then perhaps we can get an update this time as this was from 2014 & one wasn't taken last yr.

Indeed. I have three new shotguns to add to the two already in that photo.

Guess I'll need to bring another shooting mat.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackdog View Post
    End of August will be perfect for me. I rotate of weekends Labor Day weekend. Please make this happen!!
    End of August works perfect with me as well.
    Last edited by SeriousStudent; 06-27-2017 at 10:53 PM. Reason: bad spellur

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    Indeed. I have three new shotguns to add to the two already in that photo.

Guess I'll need to bring another shooting mat.
    Along with my go to old 870 (top gun in photo), I will be running my Benelli M2 3 gun edition. My new fun thing is Trap shooting....may have to see how well my Benelli Sport II does when pressing a clay/bird gun into a defensive role.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Mild Serve Now as I Cut to the Chase

While watching you run that Ben. Sport II will be enjoyable, I'm more interested seeing in the flesh the factor behind your new desire to shoot trap.

Quote Originally Posted by OldRunner/CSAT Neighbor View Post
    While watching you run that Ben. Sport II will be enjoyable, I'm more interested seeing in the flesh the factor behind your new desire to shoot trap.
    there is that.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Quote Originally Posted by Dagga Boy View Post
    there is that.
    and I endorse this message.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagga Boy View Post
    Along with my go to old 870 (top gun in photo), I will be running my Benelli M2 3 gun edition. My new fun thing is Trap shooting....may have to see how well my Benelli Sport II does when pressing a clay/bird gun into a defensive role.
    That sounds like an interesting lunch conversation with the students. I bet there are a heck of a lot of folks thinking about that sort of plan: "Honey, go get your shotgun, I heard something downstairs."

Going to try the other way around this fall. I will try to kill some dove with my Beretta 1301 and Remington Tac-14 ... Cause, why not?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    I am not bitter in the least. I'm curious how they fixed it with a different lever. If it's a new lever that simply limits rearward rotation, then it doesn't actually address the problem or prevent the issue. However, I explained to them why a rotation limitation "fix" won't work, so I suspect/hope it's something different. I look forward to seeing what they've done.
    I saw what I imagine was an early prototype. I haven't heard any reports back on it, but it seems like it could be fine. There are a couple of questions I have about it (since I only saw pictures and haven't handled it). Time will tell.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by SpyderMan2k4; 06-29-2017 at 07:41 AM.
    Owner of Aridus Industries. Creator of the Q-DC, CROM, and other fun shotgun stuff.

Whew, just finished all 10,000 pages! Heading to Little Else tomorrow to fondle one, then will probably place my order. Can someone tell me which LimbSaver product to order?
    Thanks to everyone for this amazing thread.
    How can you govern a country which has two hundred and forty-six varieties of cheese?

Charles de Gaulle

User Tag List