Page 146 of 680 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156196246646 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 6792

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderMan2k4 View Post

One of the first few prototypes ready for anodizing, laser engraving, then its public debut at SHOT Show.
    Please excuse me for using the same meme twice in one thread but .....

And while you are SHOT please wonder over to the Magpul booth and convince them to make us a replacement MLOK hand guard like the 870 to compliment your mount. Would be the icing on the cake, light and QD mounts where you want them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Supporting Business CS Tactical's Avatar
    If someone is looking for a this BERETTA 1301 Tactical (with minor damage on the receiver) that we are selling for $798 shipped to your FFL in the lower 48 which is $200 off the standard price! Call us at 916.670.1103 for details. CA residents add tax.

Last edited by CS Tactical; 01-12-2017 at 06:19 PM.
    CS Tactical
    For the best pricing on Optics please PM or call 916.670.1103
    Dealer for Zero Compromise, Tangent Theta, Leupold,
    Nightforce, MDT, Vortex, XLR Industries and more...
    www.cstactical.com

CoGT3 this "And while you are SHOT please wonder over to the Magpul booth and convince them to make us a replacement MLOK hand guard like the 870 ...... " from your post above got my attention.

I may have missed it in this 173 page thread but am I the only one here wanting MP to make a stock for the 1301 comp & T models?

Quote Originally Posted by OldRunner/CSAT Neighbor View Post
    CoGT3 this "And while you are SHOT please wonder over to the Magpul booth and convince them to make us a replacement MLOK hand guard like the 870 ...... " from your post above got my attention.

I may have missed it in this 173 page thread but am I the only one here wanting MP to make a stock for the 1301 comp & T models?
    The problem is it likely isn't worth it for them. There's literally tens of millions of 870s and 500s. There's probably not even tens of thousands of 1301s. But who knows, maybe they'll surprise us.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Owner of Aridus Industries. Creator of the Q-DC, CROM, and other fun shotgun stuff.

People like accessorizing, if Magpul made a fore end and/or stock Beretta's sales would probably triple.
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    I'm all for more "compliance" parts.

It's anyone using a Shotlock (http://www.shotlock.com) for their 1301 Tactical? Really interested in it for HD and about to pull the trigger on one, but I need a safe way to keep it ready to go with a 2 and 3 year old running around. The Shotlock looks like it fits the bill.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by CS Tactical View Post
    If someone is looking for a this BERETTA 1301 Tactical (with minor damage on the receiver) that we are selling for $798 shipped to your FFL in the lower 48 which is $200 off the standard price! Call us at 916.670.1103 for details. CA residents add tax.

Respectfully, for $1 more, you can get a perfect one. What's your angle?

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderMan2k4 View Post

One of the first few prototypes ready for anodizing, laser engraving, then its public debut at SHOT Show.
    Very nice! I decided to go with the M4S90 instead of the 1301, for a variety of reasons, but had I gone for the 1301, this is an item I would snap up in a heartbeat. Can we presume that the irons effectively have a lower 1/3CW like on the M4S90 variants put out by others?

Quote Originally Posted by Unobtanium View Post
    Very nice! I decided to go with the M4S90 instead of the 1301, for a variety of reasons, but had I gone for the 1301, this is an item I would snap up in a heartbeat. Can we presume that the irons effectively have a lower 1/3CW like on the M4S90 variants put out by others?
    It's an absolute cowitness. With something like a carbine I prefer a lower 1/3, but for shotguns I feel the absolute is a little nicer... with how much they recoil, having proper shoulder and cheek placement can make a bit of a difference.

Oh, and here they are back from anodizing. Looks like laser engraving tonight!
    Owner of Aridus Industries. Creator of the Q-DC, CROM, and other fun shotgun stuff.

User Tag List