Page 129 of 680 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139179229629 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 6792

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Site Supporter
    Looks promising!

Hard to tell by looking at it, but does the aperture also fold out of the way?

Quote Originally Posted by nalesq View Post
    Looks promising!

Hard to tell by looking at it, but does the aperture also fold out of the way?
    Negative, it doesn't fold. It really doesn't need to, either. The optic is going to be more of a bump/snag hazard, and using a target focus the ring disappears anyway (based on the limited dry time I've done with it the last few days).

There is, however, a lot of elevation and decent windage adjustment.
    Owner of Aridus Industries. Creator of the Q-DC, CROM, and other fun shotgun stuff.

It's slicker than shit. If you don't buy one you're wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

This looks like a very cool set up. Looking forward to seeing it move into production!

A slight lane veer from SpyderMan's causing me to send more $ his way but can anyone assist w/ locating a YouTube vid. for swapping out the 1301's safety?

Yes weak search-fu here & wanting to swap the safety around for a Satan hander like myself, seems it is doable but some guidance would be great.
    Last edited by OldRunner/CSAT Neighbor; 10-10-2016 at 10:46 PM.

Not a youtube video, but this is what i used to swap mine. It's not to difficult. Just take your time. One thing to watch for is the small spring behind the set screw.

http://forums.brianenos.com/index.ph...-beretta-1301/

Quote Originally Posted by OldRunner/CSAT Neighbor View Post
    A slight lane veer from SpyderMan's causing me to send more $ his way but can anyone assist w/ locating a YouTube vid. for swapping out the 1301's safety?

Yes weak search-fu here & wanting to swap the safety around for a Satan hander like myself, seems it is doable but some guidance would be great.

This will help too.

http://www.berettasupport.com/apps/r...tructionV3.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by OldRunner/CSAT Neighbor View Post

Anyone happen to have a weight for the 1301 with the mesa stock w/ & without the plus 2 extended... I can't seem to find any weight on that.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by SpyderMan2k4 View Post
    Negative, it doesn't fold. It really doesn't need to, either. The optic is going to be more of a bump/snag hazard, and using a target focus the ring disappears anyway (based on the limited dry time I've done with it the last few days).

There is, however, a lot of elevation and decent windage adjustment.
    Cool. Can the aperture simply be removed by the user if desired?

Quote Originally Posted by nalesq View Post
    Cool. Can the aperture simply be removed by the user if desired?
    Yes.

It also looks like the setup I'll be using will come with two different sized apertures... One that's close to the size of the factory, and one that's a little bigger (which I prefer, it's a little faster to acquire than the factory size).
    Owner of Aridus Industries. Creator of the Q-DC, CROM, and other fun shotgun stuff.

User Tag List