Page 113 of 680 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123163213613 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 6792

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Does anyone know if the blue force gear a2 stock adapter will fit on the factory 1301 stock?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by chiral View Post
    Does anyone know if the blue force gear a2 stock adapter will fit on the factory 1301 stock?

It does, that's my current setup
    Owner of Aridus Industries. Creator of the Q-DC, CROM, and other fun shotgun stuff.

Perfect thanks!

Just the help on slings that I was looking for. Thanks!

Hey guys, I'm looking for some feedback on the installation instructions, since the latch and shroud ought to be shipping pretty soon (once they are back from anodizing, assuming the finish is good). Is this comprehensive enough? Anything major I'm missing? Any grammatical errors I'm missing? Thanks!

Name:  yt1301 instructions front.jpg
Views: 1062
Size:  51.4 KB
    Owner of Aridus Industries. Creator of the Q-DC, CROM, and other fun shotgun stuff.

I would add some extra warnings about the screw being delicate.

My kitchen table gunsmith poopoo'ed the members of this forum who cross threaded their screw,
    until he took it off himself. Then he told me to buy some extra screws because he was not sure
    he could take it off again without ruining it.

Like many I screwed up the screw. Btw Beretta will send you new ones for free. Now that I have mine up and running I've got 125 rounds through it. I'm loving this shotgun. With an RMR on top I can really burn stuff down. I feel my push pull doesn't even need to be that great and I can still manage the recoil of the gun quite well. My girlfriend even shot it today. She hates shooting long guns, but this one she said she'd shoot again.

I'm pleased to announce that I got the first small run back from anodizing and everything looks fantastic!

They are now available our website at http://www.aridusindustries.com/prod...ch-and-shroud/
    Thanks again to Tom for both conceiving the idea and for making it available!

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderMan2k4 View Post
    I'm pleased to announce that I got the first small run back from anodizing and everything looks fantastic!
    They are now available our website at http://www.aridusindustries.com/prod...ch-and-shroud/
    Thanks again to Tom for both conceiving the idea and for making it available!
    For the love of God man! My wife just dropped our first kid, she's home on unpaid maternity leave, and about to go back to college. I've been resisting the siren song of the 1301 and you're not making it easy.
    • It's not the odds, it's the stakes.
    • If you aren't dry practicing every week, you're not serious.....
    • "Tache-Psyche Effect - a polite way of saying 'You suck.' " - GG

Quote Originally Posted by John Hearne View Post
    For the love of God man! My wife just dropped our first kid, she's home on unpaid maternity leave, and about to go back to college. I've been resisting the siren song of the 1301 and you're not making it easy.
    I do what I can lol. Thank you.

User Tag List