Page 674 of 674 FirstFirst ... 174574624664672673674
Results 6,731 to 6,734 of 6734

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Quote Originally Posted by Centerfire View Post
    Nevermind mind that I don't want parts slathered in logos.
    You weren't alone...

My original plan was to get the factory gen 2 handguard to aid in mounting a light, but I haven’t seen them for sale yet. Then the new Aridus was announced and I liked the new forward mlok slots for mounting a light better than mounting on the Magpul part.

The factory Beretta gen 1 handguard sells on WGW for about $100. Paying $100 more for the Aridus is worth it to me. The factory part is all plastic, including the nose, body, and the little ears that seat into the receiver. The new Aridus has aluminum ears, and although the nose piece is some sort of 3D printed piece, I trust that it will hold up. I purchased Aridus’ newest stock adapter which is also printed and I was surprised at how solid it is.

I’ll report back once I have it in hand.

Duplicate post see below - I was one of the ones who offered feedback to Adam to offer the retrofit handguard hardware kit as I thought many like me would want it (assuming the hand guard and heat shield setup is unchanged
    Last edited by ricky_bobby; 03-17-2024 at 08:08 PM.

Well I’m not one to grumble on price for upgrades

Order will be placed for Zhukov hand guard retrofit kit and new SGA updated adapter
    I have faith in Adam/Aridus through testing and design if the new parts were not worth the upgrade cost or better than “V1” they would not come to market

Charging handles were refunded and redesigned and now mine sports the current charging handle so I will order the new parts and report back. Considering I was one of the lucky ones back in 2017 to get my 1301T for $600? (Or $650 - right before Gen2 was released at Shot, when Arms Unlimited cleared out the gen1’s) I’m not complaining a bit on cost of upgrades.

For some reason I just have to have one of his followers to complete the setup so I’ll see if he can wait to send everything when next batch of followers is available, considering from what I know he designed them to work with the original Nordic extensions to not hang up like Nordic followers and others

User Tag List