Page 499 of 679 FirstFirst ... 399449489497498499500501509549599 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,990 of 6790

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

I took delivery of a SIG Romeo4T RDS for the new Rattler, and immediately tried it on the CROM. It has a long nose like the Holosuns - it would require either a notch in the sight housing or a modified hex key. Plus (and since the CROM isn’t mounted this is pure speculation) it may be tall enough to not allow co-witness. Not sure if I’ll order one for the 1301T or not.

Name:  8BF11AB2-C5B8-485B-AE2F-142D7D5CCB6B.jpg
Views: 1120
Size:  77.8 KB
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by Risto View Post
    Has anyone used the magazine barrel clamp on the “enhanced” version to mount a light yet? Looking for direction or recommendations.
    Have not, but this made me think about that, and I am probably going to try one of these:
    https://www.brownells.com/shooting-a...?sku=100016298

Name:  Mount.jpg
Views: 990
Size:  24.2 KB

Am thinking it might move it back a little and might work just right. Plus it is only $17, but of course my order will probably add up to $117 before I click the button, but such is life...

Quote Originally Posted by mmc45414 View Post
    Have not, but this made me think about that, and I am probably going to try one of these:

Am thinking it might move it back a little and might work just right. Plus it is only $17, but of course my order will probably add up to $117 before I click the button, but such is life...
    I used something similar to mount a X300U-A.
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....=1#post1283863

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    Thanks for the comments on the light mount! I think I’ll give the Streamlight one a try.
    The Steamlight mount arrived and fits fine. It puts the light in a much better position. Thank you for the lead, @TCinVA !
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...

Quote Originally Posted by mmc45414 View Post

I'd advise against polymer. Spend a little more and get the aluminum one.

If it's not too late, that is.

Quote Originally Posted by destruya View Post

I’ve had good luck with the Magpul polymer ones for low stress applications like light mounts. I wouldn’t trust other brands, and would be careful to avoid counterfeits.
    Ken

Quote Originally Posted by TripleP View Post
    I used something similar to mount a X300U-A.
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....=1#post1283863
    Quote Originally Posted by destruya View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    I’ve had good luck with the Magpul polymer ones for low stress applications like light mounts. I wouldn’t trust other brands, and would be careful to avoid counterfeits.
    Haven't ordered anything yet, I have the Magpul in my cart on Brownells and the Ergo in my cart on Amazon.
    Considering that it will be screwed into a polymer mount I would think the polymer Magpul would be a reasonable solution, and is only $17 (Edge shipping).
    But that Ergo looks like it is really tucked in there nice and close, and is only $39 (Prime shipping).
    Now I start circling the drain...

If/when buying anything Magpul, always chuck the MAG SKU ID into Lanbo's Armory first. Their price for the polymer mount is $10.50 and $24.53 for the aluminum. It does help to cram as much as you can onto one order because of the $10 flat rate shipping, though. They've also got really good prices on the SGA stocks.

If for whatever reason you buy more than $100, use the code "facebook" to save an extra $5. And yes, their website design *does* suck, but they've never screwed me over before. They also sell GG&G stuff for the 1301T cheaper than GG&G sells it natively.

Site Supporter
    Someone at GG&G must read this thread. Got an email today about the "All Important Heavy Load Spring Tensioned Bolt Recoil Buffer" in their stock adapters. Here is what they have to say about it:

The specially designed GG&G Spring Tensioned Bolt Recoil Buffer is very similar to the bolt recoil buffer designed by Beretta engineers and installed in all factory 1301's, to absorb the shock of the bolt under recoil and stop the bolt from striking the rear of the aluminum receiver, potentially causing operational damage. Yes, there is one in your 1301 and yes, you need it! If the Beretta engineers felt this component was absolutely necessary for operational longevity and safe operation, the GG&G engineers of course followed suit, and designed the GG&G Spring Tensioned Bolt Recoil Buffer to fit the GG&G Beretta 1301 adapters and both Magpul Stocks.

The Spring Tensioned Bolt Recoil Buffer is not only for heavy loads! During testing, some medium load ammunition has caused the bolt to strike the spring loaded plunger.
    Make of that what you will.

Quote Originally Posted by TCinVA View Post
    After looking at the updated 922r compliant gun's magazine setup I think I prefer having the normal mag tube and adding my own extension on it.
    @TCinVA

If you install the extension, you have to replace other parts as well to stay compliant with 922r, correct? Apologies if you have answered this elsewhere.

User Tag List