Page 166 of 678 FirstFirst ... 66116156164165166167168176216266666 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 6772

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderMan2k4 View Post
    Optic mounts are ready for pre-order!
    Put my money where my mouth has been, pre-order in!

Now about that stock adapter ......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by CoGT3 View Post
    Put my money where my mouth has been, pre-order in!

Now about that stock adapter ......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Much appreciated.

The bad news is the I had hoped I might be able to pull off my own mold for the stock adapter, but the final design is too difficult.

The good news is that it'll be much faster to develop and finalize a machined aluminum one. With the machine time it'll probably be a bit more expensive than I wanted it to be, but I'm going to package it with the stock... that way I can make a little on the stock so I can afford to make less on the adapter, and be able to offer everything cheaper that way.

After 125 rounds with the adapter yesterday I don't see much that can go wrong. Most of the time will be dialing in the g code. I wouldn't be surprised if I'm ready to start taking orders by August or September.
    Owner of Aridus Industries. Creator of the Q-DC, CROM, and other fun shotgun stuff.

As noted much earlier in the thread, we had no problem adding lights to 1301's:

Facts matter...Feelings Can Lie

Quote Originally Posted by DocGKR View Post
    As noted much earlier in the thread, we had no problem adding lights to 1301's:

I looked at this image on multiple occasions... and I considered going that route.. but I just wanted to be able to mount a scout light as directly as possible..

Hello. I am in the market for Beretta 1301 and while I was researching I found this thread.

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s....php?t=1329675

Apparently, Beretta is aware of the magazine release flaw and trying to fix it.
    So I called Beretta last week just to confirm and Beretta tech support did confirm that a newly engineered Beretta 1301 (gen 2??) will be released and available to public in a month or two.
    So the new Beretta 1301 tactical will have the reengineered magazine release (which will not have this magazine dumping flaw). Beretta tech support also said, they have developed the "shroud" to remedy the magazine dumping issue for those who own the previous version of the 1301. Apparently, the newly engineered magazine release button is not compatible with the previous version of 1301. The shroud will be free of charge according to the rep.
    Just wanted to share what I heard from a Beretta tech support and feel free to give them a call and confirm it (800) 237-3882.

I have been following this thread since page 1...just never made an account. I made an account to share what I heard from Beretta rep.
    I know how much effort you have put into developing this shroud.
    Many 1301 owners are thanking you including myself.
    Last edited by kizlar; 05-29-2017 at 04:35 PM.

They've been aware of the problem for at least a year and a half. From what I've heard I would be surprised if they are available that soon, but I guess we'll see.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Owner of Aridus Industries. Creator of the Q-DC, CROM, and other fun shotgun stuff.

while we are talking about the shroud.. I have not had issue with accidentally hitting my release.. but I am considering buying one of the shrouds just in case.. where do I order this from.. and is there anything I have to know about them.. any drawback.. any change in how I normally operate the gun?

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vladtepes View Post
    while we are talking about the shroud.. I have not had issue with accidentally hitting my release.. but I am considering buying one of the shrouds just in case.. where do I order this from.. and is there anything I have to know about them.. any drawback.. any change in how I normally operate the gun?

thanks
    http://taudevgroup.com/1301/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Tag List