Page 468 of 678 FirstFirst ... 368418458466467468469470478518568 ... LastLast
Results 4,671 to 4,680 of 6780

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Botach has the new "Gen 2.5" 1301T with the M-LOK barrel clamp and Beretta +2 extension and Mesa Urbino stock for $1099: https://botach.com/beretta-1301-tact...mag-extention/

Some notes about this even though it's an amazing price (to put it in perspective, the MT pistol grip stock costs ~$125 by itself and the Nordic or GG&G +2 extension ~$125 as well):

1. The chokes in these "LE" models are fixed cylinder chokes and are unremovable.
    2. We do not yet know if the Aridus (or Briley) handguards can be used on these newer SKUs as no one's posted a "trip report."
    3. Some people aren't fans of the Mesa Urbino stock (and don't find this out until trying it personally), and excellent price aside, you probably wouldn't be able to sell it if you didn't like it as it's an OEM part on this SKU.
    4. Botach does have some red in its ledger as a seller. Most common complaint is they're exceptionally slow to ship out.

Another "fun" fact about Botach - they're related/family-tied to Efraim Diveroli and AEY.

If that sounds vaguely familiar - it's because he was the guy Jonah Hill played in War Dogs.

Details: https://majikthise.typepad.com/majik...-tactic-1.html

Soooo...only buy the $1100 1301T linked above if you're comfortable buying from the family of a dude who tried to defraud the American Government out of hundreds of millions of dollars? vOv
    Last edited by destruya; 10-12-2021 at 01:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by destruya View Post
    Another "fun" fact about Botach - they're related/family-tied to Efraim Diveroli and AEY.

If that sounds vaguely familiar - it's because he was the guy Jonah Hill played in War Dogs.

Details: https://majikthise.typepad.com/majik...-tactic-1.html

Soooo...only buy the $1100 1301T linked above if you're comfortable buying from the family of a dude who tried to defraud the American Government out of hundreds of millions of dollars? vOv
    As long as the Big Guy get his 10% it's all kosher...

I'd rather give my money to Botach than Cheaper Than Dirt.

Without a better alternative I have decided to run the tape switch on some industrial velcro for the time being.

GG&G Magpul Stock Adapters

NVM, old news!!!!

Edit 2:

I ordered the Remington version. I'm a pretty average sized dude, 5'10 and medium to large sized hands. I'll post some before and after pics of trigger finger position when i get it installed.
    Last edited by trajiiic; 10-13-2021 at 04:19 PM.
    "Follow me!"

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by StraitR View Post
    @e_stern @SpyderMan2k4 @TCinVA

For context, see post 4656.
    So for context:

I bought my first 1301 in 2016 about April. I added the Aridus adapter about 1.5 years later. In that time the gun has been through all of my classes (usually used as a loaner) and some other classes I've taken from others. That is in addition to my own personal practice which, until the ammo crunch, was fairly constant. Just in my own practice time I've fired just over 4,000 shells through this gun...not counting what it's seen as a loaner.

I talked with knowledgeable folks about the lack of the factory buffer when the Aridus adapter was gaining in popularity and I was assured it wouldn't be a cause for concern.

My use has born that out:

Name:  1301receiver1.jpg
Views: 1002
Size:  30.9 KBName:  130receiver2.jpg
Views: 986
Size:  53.8 KBName:  1301bolt.jpg
Views: 1000
Size:  35.1 KB

The receiver itself has finish wear, as you can see, but no real damage. Keep in mind that the buffer back there is not the primary device for decelerating the bolt....the recoil spring and the action of cocking the hammer are what accomplish that. The gun isn't beating itself to death without the buffer present.

The bolt shows a little finish wear on the rear face, but as you can see it's no more than is visible from the rails that run inside the recesses cut into the receiver.

I have no worries anything is going to break.

While I'm at it, somewhere earlier front sights got mentioned so here's a close up of the Blitzkrieg front sight for the Benelli M4 installed on my 1301:

Name:  1301frontsight.jpg
Views: 1644
Size:  20.1 KB

While it's possible Blitzkrieg has changed the dimensions of their sight since I bought mine some years ago, as you can see it's not sitting way above the protective ears on my gun. I can tell you with absolute certainty that the front sight tower used on the Benelli M4 is the exact same LPA front sight used on the 1301 Tactical...and that comes from having compared specimens in person and having actually asked that at the factory when I was getting my armorer certification.
    3/15/2016

Thanks , TCinVA, for chiming in on the buffer. Nothing beats real experience with equipment rather than conjecture. Glad to know the sky is NOT falling in this case.

Now back to our regularly scheduled program....

So in true American "FYGM" style, I received my Pro Loader for my 1301T today from these folks and now want to share with the class: https://magload.co.uk/product/berett...ter-hold-down/

Despite some horrendously suspicious difficulty in getting their BarclayCard interface to take my Visa card(s) without popping a fraud warning (that as such has proven unfounded, at least thus far), I finally tendered the sale and they got it to me faster across the Pond (seriously, four days via Royal Mail & USPS) than a lot of domestic gun parts shippers have managed.

Only >.> part is that it came in *their* packaging and not a Beretta bag.

Seeing as the part number page on Beretta's US store for the 1301 Comp and Tactical now defaults to the main page and searching comes up with a huge goose egg, I think this vendor is the only one currently selling the Pro Loader (they have both the 3" and 3.5" for the Comp) that I can find on the internet that doesn't say they're OOS or "on backorder." That's the only reason I overpaid for a piece of metal.

Quote Originally Posted by destruya;[URL="tel:1277390"
    1277390[/URL]]So in true American "FYGM" style, I received my Pro Loader for my 1301T today from these folks and now want to share with the class: https://magload.co.uk/product/berett...ter-hold-down/

Despite some horrendously suspicious difficulty in getting their BarclayCard interface to take my Visa card(s) without popping a fraud warning (that as such has proven unfounded, at least thus far), I finally tendered the sale and they got it to me faster across the Pond (seriously, four days via Royal Mail & USPS) than a lot of domestic gun parts shippers have managed.

Only >.> part is that it came in *their* packaging and not a Beretta bag.

Seeing as the part number page on Beretta's US store for the 1301 Comp and Tactical now defaults to the main page and searching comes up with a huge goose egg, I think this vendor is the only one currently selling the Pro Loader (they have both the 3" and 3.5" for the Comp) that I can find on the internet that doesn't say they're OOS or "on backorder." That's the only reason I overpaid for a piece of metal.
    I have a 1st Gen 1301Tactical and haven’t kept up to date with all the add-ons. Do I need this, and why?
    Please use small words to ‘splain me.
    How can you govern a country which has two hundred and forty-six varieties of cheese?

Charles de Gaulle

User Tag List