Page 563 of 678 FirstFirst ... 63463513553561562563564565573613663 ... LastLast
Results 5,621 to 5,630 of 6780

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Aridus Customer Service?

Does anyone have a better way to communicate with Adam/Aridus other than email? I ordered a 1301 CROM in early May (not my first Aridus order), but didn't get a chance to open it until last Monday and noticed they sent me a Mossberg CROM. My order details reflect that I ordered correctly, they just sent the wrong item. No biggie, but I'd like to get it resolved. No responses to my emails (starting 10 days ago) and a recent request for help via Instagram comment on latest post has been ignored. I'm not here to lambast them, they're busy I get it, but I do want what I ordered.

Thanks in advance for any help.
    Last edited by StraitR; 06-10-2022 at 07:32 AM.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by StraitR View Post
    Does anyone have a better way to communicate with Adam/Aridus other than email? I ordered a 1301 CROM in early May (not my first Aridus order), but didn't get a chance to open it until last Monday and noticed they sent me a Mossberg CROM. My order details reflect that I ordered correctly, they just sent the wrong item. No biggie, but I'd like to get it resolved. No responses to my emails (starting 10 days ago) and a recent request for help via Instagram comment on latest post has been ignored. I'm not here to lambast them, they're busy I get it, but I do want what I ordered.

Google will give you their phone number. Their website has a form to complete and then send. This may be the only method that they use to communicate. I would send it back with a copy of the paperwork and ask them to exchange it. Also, I would require an adult signature. I ship many many items now to dispose of my collection and other related plunder. You can ship 2nd day air fairly cheap by making the package small and going straight to a UPS or FEDEX and not the pack and mail places.

Also, they have a Facebook account, and you can message them there. I've noticed that many talented gunsmiths and professionals in our industry seem to avoid interacting with the public.
    Last edited by willie; 06-10-2022 at 08:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by StraitR View Post

Good luck getting a response. I've emailed them about my CROM mounting screws backing during a class out despite following their instructions to the letter and its been over a month and no reply.

Your best bet is probably to return the item with the original paperwork explaining their mix up as others have suggested. I have no doubt they'll make ti right and ship you the right mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Pnut View Post
    I can say for sure, but I think it is secured by the trigger group pin. Looking at the pics, it looks like there’s an end plate that it also bolts to. There are no top mounting points. I’ve had several other brand side saddle for other guns that were secured with the trigger pin.
    Good point. Yeah I did not see any top mounting points. Maybe I need to reevaluate the shotgun cards. I don't train enough with this thing anyways, so maybe a rigid shell holder is not the way to go.

Aridus also makes a rigid shell holder as well as Mesa Tactical. The Mesa looks to be a top mounted style that replaces the factory Picatinny rail. The Aridus offers a quick release feature that allows you to change out or replace their rigid cards. I remember seeing another company that makes a system that mounts a flat metal plate to the side of the gun. The plate has Velcro on it and accepts Velcro shell holders. I forget the nape of the company.

Either was, get what makes you happy and works for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Pnut View Post
    I remember seeing another company that makes a system that mounts a flat metal plate to the side of the gun. The plate has Velcro on it and accepts Velcro shell holders. I forget the nape of the company.
    That's Vang Comp but last I checked it was only for Remington and Mossberg, but I haven't checked recently.

OEM Magazine Spring Data-
    Just received a new OEM magazine spring.
    New spring measures 33" in length compared to the 29" original OEM spring currently in the 1301 for 2 years. (and still works fine)
    The new magazine spring extends 18.5" beyond the magazine tube.
    Are you loyal to the constitution or the “institution”?

Is there a recommended torque specification for the CROM mounting screws?

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Blackburn View Post
    Is there a recommended torque specification for the CROM mounting screws?
    I need this info too? Anyone?!?!?

For now I'm using blue Loctite and 15-18 inch lbs.

User Tag List