Page 382 of 675 FirstFirst ... 282332372380381382383384392432482 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,820 of 6747

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Quote Originally Posted by UNK View Post
    thats s convoluted mess. Do you have a link to this thread? I was going to tell him to get the nordic extension with rail and call it a day. Holy cow this is gonna cost a lot of money to hang a light.
    It is a mess. Anyone who says “just put a nordic extension” on it risks running afoul of a very vague federal statue involving 922r. If someone wants to point me to a source that there are only 10 Italian parts on a 1301, please do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please dont want to read the whole thread. What the preferred method to mount a light?
    And also who makes the preferred tube extension for the tactical model.
    BIL just ordered one and need to get the accessories ordered so thanks in advance.
    Oh this is going to be for home defense, and classes.
    Maybe not the preferred method to mount a light, but this is what I did (more details in post #3552):

Quote Originally Posted by Andy in NH View Post
    I wasn't happy with the light system I used in post #3512, so I recently did this:

Surefire M600U Scout Light (1000 lumens), Surefire Rail Mount Tape Switch Model SRXX, Magpul M-LOK Extended Cantilever Scout Mount, Impact Weapons Components MOUNT-N-SLOT Direct Attach Mount.
    (Keep in mind that I'm a left handed shooter.)

Left side:
    Name:  1301 light left side new.jpg
Views: 6039
Size:  65.7 KB
    Is the boy you were proud of the man you are?

Fimbo iliyo mkononi, ndio iuwayo nyoka!

Quote Originally Posted by Andy in NH View Post
    Maybe not the preferred method to mount a light, but this is what I did (more details in post #3552):
    Nice job Andy in NH. Are you still using that system?
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Nice job Andy in NH. Are you still using that system?
    Yes, but I did reverse the position of the light switch and sling mount.
    The sling mount is now in front of the switch, which is the way my rifles are also.
    Is the boy you were proud of the man you are?

Fimbo iliyo mkononi, ndio iuwayo nyoka!

1301 optics

hi everyone.
    I attached VORTEX UH-1 my 1301.
    I want to know what optics is the best on 1301.
    please tell me about what optics do u attach on 1301.

Name:  168723598_3888121147974807_97814987297666902_n.jpg
Views: 2581
Size:  22.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Kosuke Kutsunugi View Post
    hi everyone.
    I attached VORTEX UH-1 my 1301.
    I want to know what optics is the best on 1301.
    please tell me about what optics do u attach on 1301.

Name:  168723598_3888121147974807_97814987297666902_n.jpg
Views: 2581
Size:  22.6 KB
    I use an Aimpoint Micro in an Aridus CROM mount. This keeps the optic as low as possible on the shotgun.

Please dont want to read the whole thread. What the preferred method to mount a light?
    And also who makes the preferred tube extension for the tactical model.
    BIL just ordered one and need to get the accessories ordered so thanks in advance.
    Oh this is going to be for home defense, and classes.
    Hello, everyone! I somehow thought I'd registered years ago but apparently not. At any rate, now I have! I just got my 1301 a few days ago. So far the only mod I've made is adding a Steiner Mk7 WML. It replaces the end cap of the mag tube. Seems pretty durable and it's pretty bright for 1 x CR123a.

I just wanted to mention that I contacted GG&G and they've told me they'll have a light mount coming out for the 1301 Tactical "within a month". This was maybe two weeks ago. I neglected to ask if it will be a rail & sling loop mount but I hope it is! As cool as the Aridus parts are the only one I really want is the adapter to use the Mossy version of the SGA stock. IMO it's the best shotgun stock ever made.

Unfortunately I wrecked my shoulder about the time I ordered the Beretta so I've yet to fire it. I've got an arthroscopic surgery scheduled for this Friday on my shoulder (and crossing my fingers that I won't need a full replacement!). Once I mend up a bit I'll be hoping to try 'er out!

Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus View Post
    Hello, everyone! I somehow thought I'd registered years ago but apparently not. At any rate, now I have! I just got my 1301 a few days ago. So far the only mod I've made is adding a Steiner Mk7 WML. It replaces the end cap of the mag tube. Seems pretty durable and it's pretty bright for 1 x CR123a.

I just wanted to mention that I contacted GG&G and they've told me they'll have a light mount coming out for the 1301 Tactical "within a month". This was maybe two weeks ago. I neglected to ask if it will be a rail & sling loop mount but I hope it is! As cool as the Aridus parts are the only one I really want is the adapter to use the Mossy version of the SGA stock. IMO it's the best shotgun stock ever made.

Unfortunately I wrecked my shoulder about the time I ordered the Beretta so I've yet to fire it. I've got an arthroscopic surgery scheduled for this Friday on my shoulder (and crossing my fingers that I won't need a full replacement!). Once I mend up a bit I'll be hoping to try 'er out!
    I've been reading this forum for some time and just registered too. I'm curious to see what GG&G comes up with. I have the SGA stock but I like the solid feel of the Beretta hand guard. Except for not being able to mount a light on it. Where did you pick up the Steiner. It looks they have discontinued this accessory. And good luck on your shoulder.

Liking the 403R.
    Name:  78DAC7C2-96CF-4371-997C-3466F5E0919D.jpg
Views: 2455
Size:  100.7 KB

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    Thanks! So I have to ask Nordic has a kit that includes a barrel/tube bracket that has rail. Did this come out maybe after The solution from TCinVA was arrived at or is his simply better?
    I have the Nordic extension on my gun but I still used the 870 Streamlight mount because the barrel clamp on the Nordic extension was wearing the finish on my barrel. The clamp is necessary for the rail on the Nordic setup to be used. It also complicates disassembly for maintenance.

So I abandoned that quickly in favor of the Streamlight 870 mount which works just fine even with the magazine extension.
    3/15/2016

User Tag List