Page 403 of 675 FirstFirst ... 303353393401402403404405413453503 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,030 of 6747

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus View Post
    Dang it, does Aridus make their product in batches of a dozen? I got the email notification that the Magpul SGA adapter was in stock but by the time I clicked on the link they were sold out again! I guess it's wait another year for the next dozen?
    Considerably more than by the dozen...but it's a one man shop running two machines to their absolute limit. Plus there's anodizing to be done.

The demand is just that high for the products as more and more people get 1301's and want to improve them.
    3/15/2016

Aridus says they have another batch of the stock adapters coming in 2 to 4 weeks on their Facebook page so keep an eye out.

Oh and yesterday’s was sold out in 2 1/2 hours so yes unfortunately demand is very high right now

Chad

I wish Magpul would step up and make parts designed for the 1301. I suppose they're a big company and maybe it's not worth it for the number they'd sell but it would be awesome to not need adapters. Aridus would still have a strong market for stuff like the CROM, etc.
    I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned. - Richard Feynman
    When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why they are poor, they call me a communist.- Archbishop Helder Câmara

I wish Magpul would step up and make parts designed for the 1301. I suppose they're a big company and maybe it's not worth it for the number they'd sell but it would be awesome to not need adapters. Aridus would still have a strong market for stuff like the CROM, etc.
    Considering they're still selling one to every Aridus customer it's probably really not worth the expense.

Dang it, does Aridus make their product in batches of a dozen? I got the email notification that the Magpul SGA adapter was in stock but by the time I clicked on the link they were sold out again! I guess it's wait another year for the next dozen?
    Be thankful you even got an email. I am subscribed to the notification list and I did not get an email.

It would not have mattered much anyways. I always seem to be working when these emails come out, despite wanting the items for work-related purposes.

I managed to get an adapter from a member... but I didn't get an email either.

I respect Aridus for what they offer. I respect they don't need to be berated with messages. The products offered are in enough demand to sell no matter what. But it's poor form to tell everyone to sign up for alerts that don't get sent.

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    Sighting in with Brenneke slugs and rubber animal control slugs, which print within 1” of each other at 30 yds. Ready for Alaska.
    #RESIST

One of the best scenes in Tombstone
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

Stock adapters

I got mine when the aridus guy posted about adding big tex ordnance as a dealer, which meant they had stock right then. Also got the crom and Rob Haught mod too.
    Keep checking that store as it might get stock ahead of the aridus website.
    I got lucky with mag extension, just happened to check gundeals last week and the littlecreektrading deal came up. Should arrive today.
    I'm interested in getting my sling setup.
    I'll use the sga stock for rear attach.
    I'm not using barrel clamp on front and I don't want the mlok handguard replacement.
    What's the best option for a front sling mount?
    I saw the gg&g mounts which look good.
    Would the qd one with limited rotation be the one to go with?
    Was considering something like a vickers 221 sling but not decided. Any suggestions?
    Thanks

Beretta 1301 Tactical

1301 was a constant companion in SE Alaska. It got wet and dirty because there was quite a bit of rain and bushwhacking.

"You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie
    Shabbat shalom, motherf***ers! --Mordechai Jefferson Carver

User Tag List