Page 602 of 679 FirstFirst ... 102502552592600601602603604612652 ... LastLast
Results 6,011 to 6,020 of 6787

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Remove the plastic mag tube cap. All it does is retain the mag spring in the tube when the gun is disassembled. That'll free you up for 7th round.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeJumper View Post
    Has anyone run or added the magpul GGG Zhukov to the newer 1301's with the factory mag extension?
    They say it will work, just not picturing it with the machined nose cone attached or even installing it.
    I don't have the GG&G handguard, but the Aridus...no issues mounting it on the G2.5 model.

[QUOTE=kwb377;1393736]I don't have the GG&G handguard, but the Aridus...no issues mounting it on the G2.5 model.

That's what I was looking for. I didn't know the Aridus unit would work, I was told otherwise. As far as 7 shots, 6 works fine, just like an 870P...Thanks

Gd

[QUOTE=SmokeJumper;1393769]
    Quote Originally Posted by kwb377 View Post
    I don't have the GG&G handguard, but the Aridus...no issues mounting it on the G2.5 model.

That's what I was looking for. I didn't know the Aridus unit would work, I was told otherwise. As far as 7 shots, 6 works fine, just like an 870P...Thanks
    Seriously? Who told you that chit..? Adam at Aridus is on this forum and he’s the innovative guy behind the Handguard (with nose cone), the CROM, the side saddle you’ll see at every gun game/class, the Adapter for the Magpul and the new charging handle.

Just to be clear, GG&G is good stuff but they copied Aridus. Their nose cone is smooth instead of serrated to avoid copyright issues.
    The GG&G CROMS are also copied. GG&G started doing this initially to supply Ernest Langdon parts he needs for the Langdon Tactical model for his booming business.

Bob

Hi guys, new to the forum! I came across the forum doing a search for 1301T problems.

I ordered a Gen 2 back in February and it arrived about 2 weeks ago. I immediately begin having issues with it ejecting live shells along with the empties. Working the bolt, I can occasionally get one to pop out of the magazine into the preload area, then into the chamber, then eject. Happens manually about once every 5 to 10 cycles. When live firing, about 3 of 5 hit the ground. It appears that the shell catch is barely touching the rim of the magazine shells, allowing them to slip past. I've returned the shotgun to the dealer, waiting resolution. Also disappointed to see the black paint is coming off of the barrel in a couple of places after only firing it 9 times or so.

I'm happy with the Magpul stock, but I saw this and thought "...Beretta is the parent company of Benelli. Why hasn't someone adapted this to the 1301?"

Name:  03NDTzu.jpg
Views: 928
Size:  20.8 KB

Well, folks, this kills me to do, but it's the right thing to do. I figured you might as well hear it straight from me first. As they say, "nobody was more surprised than me." Step 1, get everyone taken care of, Step 2, back to the drawing board.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
    Owner of Aridus Industries. Creator of the Q-DC, CROM, and other fun shotgun stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderMan2k4 View Post
    Well, folks, this kills me to do, but it's the right thing to do. I figured you might as well hear it straight from me first. As they say, "nobody was more surprised than me." Step 1, get everyone taken care of, Step 2, back to the drawing board.

Sorry to hear about this Adam. Do you know yet if it’s an issue with the design or the manufacturing? I really like your charging handle and it works really well when dry practicing with dummy shells. I haven’t had a chance to try it out live yet.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by WobblyPossum View Post
    Sorry to hear about this Adam. Do you know yet if it’s an issue with the design or the manufacturing? I really like your charging handle and it works really well when dry practicing with dummy shells. I haven’t had a chance to try it out live yet.
    I think it's a combination of things. I'm going to play with different materials and hopefully find a 100% reliable solution.

Owner of Aridus Industries. Creator of the Q-DC, CROM, and other fun shotgun stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderMan2k4 View Post
    I think it's a combination of things. I'm going to play with different materials and hopefully find a 100% reliable solution.

I saw some pictures on Reddit of one of the failures and it looked material choice and hardness. The hardness is probably related to nitriding. Bar stock 17-4 probably wouldn't have the same issue.

User Tag List