Page 498 of 679 FirstFirst ... 398448488496497498499500508548598 ... LastLast
Results 4,971 to 4,980 of 6789

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Site Supporter
    Can I ask what is your wheel house? FN Shotguns specifically? Their handguns have always ALMOST been interesting for me so any steps forward there and I'd be interested as well.

Quote Originally Posted by TCinVA View Post
    I have the Blitzkreig front sight on my guns[/IMG]
    These were out of stock on the luminescent version but just back in and on order:
    https://www.blitzkriegcomponents.com...itium-dot.html

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Quote Originally Posted by e_stern View Post
    US made components. I can't get into specifics. It is most definitely compliant however.
    I assume it must be possible to tell the US-made parts by inspection somehow. And I would think they would need to be distinguished by part number, as maintaining the legality of those guns depends on them not getting the wrong service parts installed down the road.

I guess the only way we'll find out is by someone who has access to both doing a side-by-side detail strip and comparing parts.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

For some reason I can’t search the thread for this. Has anyone tried one of the GG&G light mounts like this one with a Nordic extension? Can the extension be clamped down enough to securely retain it?

https://www.gggaz.com/beretta-1301-q...ght-mount.html
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    For some reason I can’t search the thread for this. Has anyone tried one of the GG&G light mounts like this one with a Nordic extension? Can the extension be clamped down enough to securely retain it?

Streamlight makes a similar mount that is cheaper and more versatile (it will work at 3, 6, or 9:00) that I've used as my go-to light mount for years. It's stated to be for the 870 but it will work on any 12 gauge.

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1013275024

I have used the Streamlight mount in conjunction with a Nordic extension and with the factory magazine cap with no issues for thousands of shells and in a couple of dozen classes.
    3/15/2016

Has anyone tried one of the GG&G light mounts like this one with a Nordic extension? Can the extension be clamped down enough to securely retain it?
    So I cannot exactly answer your question, but I got the sling loop and it is pretty solid, I would think the Nordic nut would be even better than my new 7+1 factory deal. I have the Nordic nut for the 391 and it was every bit as solid as the factory nut, though I didn't use it in exactly that combination. I wouldn't think you would be going too far out on a limb to get one.

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    After looking at the updated 922r compliant gun's magazine setup I think I prefer having the normal mag tube and adding my own extension on it.

Because we keep seeing the same questions over and over again I think I might create a 1301 mod reference as a sticky in this forum to help people find info.
    3/15/2016

Ken
    Yes I’ve tried it. For me I took it off because on the Aridus forward stock the RIGHT side pic rail that’s supposed to hold a flash lite was slightly pushed out so that rail wasn’t square. Being somewhat Anal about it I decided that 1. I wanted it to look right.2. I don’t want my gun light on the right side. I am not a fan of a bunch of stuff hanging off the muzzle end..(haha) …I am sure it would work fine for the
    factory stock forward handguard. (Like in the photo on GG&G page) but being quite new to this platform and the rather expensive Aridus forward stock that arrived. It had plenty of M lock slots so I decided to keep it clean and simple. I was watching videos and saw Adams 1301 (he owns Aridus Industies) and he had the perfect solution for a flashlight mount (from Odin works) and a neat QD connection both
    bolted on the Aridus forward stock. Look at the 3 minute video below.
    To answer your question, Yes. The light mount with left hand QD socket will be secure. Just hand tighten the NUT on top and it’s ok.
    What the photo doesn’t show is the curve of the sheet metal matches the circumference of the 1301;barrel so that captures mount and prevents it twisting. But for me I choose the Aridus foregrip but if you are going to keep the weapon stock, this mount will work.
    If you live in Southern Californistan and can get to Irvine I’ll give it to you.
    Be well….Bob
    https://youtu.be/8f34TwV7gz4

Beretta 1301 Tactical

Has anyone used the magazine barrel clamp on the “enhanced” version to mount a light yet? Looking for direction or recommendations.

Thanks for the comments on the light mount! I think I’ll give the Streamlight one a try.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

User Tag List