Page 450 of 680 FirstFirst ... 350400440448449450451452460500550 ... LastLast
Results 4,491 to 4,500 of 6792

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

my 1301LTT came early.

Very impressed with it. I went with the CROM RMR but no side saddle. I have quite a few side saddles that I will use with velcro.

the MagPul forend is slick. after I figure out what I will mount on it and how I will support hand hold it... grip tape will be applied.

this dude is light.
    If you're going to be a bear….be a GRIZZLY!

So...

I'm a little confused. I just took delivery of my 1301T tonight, and was curious about adding a choke, and the gun *came* with a choke key, but it appears that the barrel is 1) un-threaded, and 2) no notches are visible.

My SKU is J131T18N2LE, with the standard stock (as I want a shotgun that *looks* like a shotgun >.>), not the Mesa Tactical Urbino. Is this one that has a fixed internal choke?

EDIT: Answered my own question, it has a fixed (and non-removable) OBHP-IC choke.
    Last edited by destruya; 09-20-2021 at 10:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by destruya View Post
    While it certainly looks like you have self-done modifications well in hand, I'd be remiss in not posting this for those who might wish to follow your lead who aren't as patient with remolding plastic: https://www.phlsterholsters.com/shop...-wml-switches/

The TLR-1 HL kit comes with a "one long, one short" and "two long" switches to replace the stock switches.
    I didn't realize the Arc switches were available for the TRL, so that's cool, but I needed a wider switch rather than a longer one... I needed it to stick up further to make it easier for my thumb to swipe across it. But thanks for the info!

How does the TLR hold up to 12ga recoil? Does it shoot loose over time, or nah? How long and how many full power rounds on that?

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Quote Originally Posted by destruya View Post
    Also waiting on my Aridus adapter from the Big Tex drop but it's been annoyingly delayed going through Houston for what I can only assume are weather-related reasons. =/
    More likely the post office being the post office. The tropical storm a week ago was a big nothing in Houston. Kids got called back to outdoor band practice in the afternoon.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

I saw arms unlimited selling a pistol grip version with mag tube extension for $1350. I believe it's an older model based on comments, and not the new release discussed a few days ago in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    More likely the post office being the post office. The tropical storm a week ago was a big nothing in Houston. Kids got called back to outdoor band practice in the afternoon.
    Well, band kids are tougher than other kids

Quote Originally Posted by scw2 View Post
    I saw arms unlimited selling a pistol grip version with mag tube extension for $1350. I believe it's an older model based on comments, and not the new release discussed a few days ago in this thread.
    Yeah, if it's not showing the new M-LOK barrel clamp, it's the "Gen 2," not the "Gen 2+."

To echo others, one can only hope they ~eventually~ sell that clamp by itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Unobtanium View Post
    How does the TLR hold up to 12ga recoil? Does it shoot loose over time, or nah? How long and how many full power rounds on that?
    I don't shoot mine nearly as often as I wish and I've pulled the TLR multiple times for various reasons so I don't have a long run of full power loads through it to answer your question.
    I can say that with the large slotted knob my TLR has I can really torque it down tight so I don't expect any trouble but it's on a 12g... Pretty much anything can eventually shoot loose which is why I witness mark every screw on the 1301.

Quote Originally Posted by GearFondler View Post
    I don't shoot mine nearly as often as I wish and I've pulled the TLR multiple times for various reasons so I don't have a long run of full power loads through it to answer your question.
    I can say that with the large slotted knob my TLR has I can really torque it down tight so I don't expect any trouble but it's on a 12g... Pretty much anything can eventually shoot loose which is why I witness mark every screw on the 1301.
    My tlr vir 2 arrived. It went straight onto my .22 pistol. Just not what I want on a gauge. Will continue using my m300v and aiming passive.

User Tag List