Page 282 of 282 FirstFirst ... 182232272280281282
Results 2,811 to 2,813 of 2813

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Quote Originally Posted by John10-19 View Post
    Nordic Extension kits are back in stock at Grabagun.com $115 plus shipping
    https://grabagun.com/nordic-beretta-...tical-kit.html

I already have my kit and the Nordic low drag follower but haven't yet installed them yet. My trigger came back from Briley and I would like to put it together.

Any tips on installation, and is the included spring already sized correctly or need to be installed in a particular orientation?
    Follow the instructions in the kit.

Does your trigger look right?
    -----------------------------------------
    Volunteer S&W QC inspector and warranty repair technician.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    Follow the instructions in the kit.
    copy that

Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    Does your trigger look right?
    Everything looked good to me, I didn't see any obviously bent parts. I did it for 922r but I'm also very pleased with the new trigger pull. The break feels very crisp.

Yesterday I got my Magpul SGA from Amazon.com and received an email from Aridus Industries that my order for the stock adapter has been completed. Hopefully I should be able to install the SGA within the next few days.

沫覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    My posts only represent my opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of my employer. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.
    沫覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    My posts only represent my opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of my employer. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

User Tag List