Page 384 of 678 FirstFirst ... 284334374382383384385386394434484 ... LastLast
Results 3,831 to 3,840 of 6778

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Europtic has 1301 shotguns in stock.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by 23JAZ View Post
    Thanks to a forum member I was able to get an Aridus handguard to finish my 1301! Thank you CF!
    Attachment 70803Attachment 70804
    Looks great!
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Quote Originally Posted by 23JAZ View Post
    Thanks to a forum member I was able to get an Aridus handguard to finish my 1301! Thank you CF!
    Attachment 70803Attachment 70804
    That's dead sexy!

Hello,

New forum member here. I have just receive my 2nd gen 1301T Marine after eyeballing one for a long time. I would like to thank everyone here for this thread, I've learned a whole lot going through the majority of the pages.

I have yet to fire the gun. I've been practicing loading and unloading with dummy rounds a whole lot to get the manual of arms down. I want to make sure I'm not a liability on the range. I tried to RTFM, but I have a funny story about that. Inside the box there is a paper which has a QR code to take you to the online manual. Well, the url is usermanual.beretta.com, which is a dead link. I did find the manual eventually, but it's for all Beretta semi-auto shotguns and I did not find it very helpful. I am totally new to shotguns but I have experience with other platforms from the military and EDC.

Also, my 2nd gen came with a Beretta CYL choke and a 3 round limiter installed. I've read other reports that it comes with an IC or both IC & CYL. I've removed the limiter and am now at the 5 round capacity.

I have some parts on order from GG&G. They have yet to ship, but I will give an update once I have them. I plan on shooting the shotgun 100% stock prior to making changes.

Ammo is hard to source but this is what I have right now:

Olins/Winchester "Military" 00 Buck
    Spartan 00 Buck
    Sterling slugs

not the best ammo, but Federal Flite Control is not easy to find right now. More updates to come.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by trajiiic View Post
    Hello,

New forum member here. I have just receive my 2nd gen 1301T Marine after eyeballing one for a long time. I would like to thank everyone here for this thread, I've learned a whole lot going through the majority of the pages.

I have yet to fire the gun. I've been practicing loading and unloading with dummy rounds a whole lot to get the manual of arms down. I want to make sure I'm not a liability on the range. I tried to RTFM, but I have a funny story about that. Inside the box there is a paper which has a QR code to take you to the online manual. Well, the url is usermanual.beretta.com, which is a dead link. I did find the manual eventually, but it's for all Beretta semi-auto shotguns and I did not find it very helpful. I am totally new to shotguns but I have experience with other platforms from the military and EDC.

Also, my 2nd gen came with a Beretta CYL choke and a 3 round limiter installed. I've read other reports that it comes with an IC or both IC & CYL. I've removed the limiter and am now at the 5 round capacity.

I have some parts on order from GG&G. They have yet to ship, but I will give an update once I have them. I plan on shooting the shotgun 100% stock prior to making changes.

Ammo is hard to source but this is what I have right now:

Olins/Winchester "Military" 00 Buck
    Spartan 00 Buck
    Sterling slugs

not the best ammo, but Federal Flite Control is not easy to find right now. More updates to come.
    https://www.natchezss.com/federal-le...coil-5-ct.html

Thanks a lot! I just ordered some. For some reason ammoseek didn't see this the other day.

Thanks for the heads up. I was down to about 5 boxes of the federal flite control.

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Am I misremembering that the LE133-00 eight-pellet tended to have better patterns? (Lacking the "extra" flier?)
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    Am I misremembering that the LE133-00 eight-pellet tended to have better patterns? (Lacking the "extra" flier?)
    Correct. The 8 pellet tends to pattern better than the 9 pellet loads. In 9 out of 10 shotguns that 9th pellet will go off on its own because of how it is arranged in the shot column. That 10th gun, though might pattern the 9 pellet better than the 8.

Just goes back to the whole shotgun barrels as special snowflakes phenomenon.
    3/15/2016

The 8 pellet variety seems to be incredibly difficult to find.

On another note, I'm refreshing the Aridus stock adapter page an obscene amount. As soon as they're back in stock I'm grabbing one and a magpul stock.

User Tag List