Page 437 of 680 FirstFirst ... 337387427435436437438439447487537 ... LastLast
Results 4,361 to 4,370 of 6792

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
    Certainly.

Sorry for the poor photo. terrible lighting inside my house.

I no longer have the packaging so I’m not entirely sure what model it is. I believe it’s a pro, but it’s the current 1000 lumen scout light. The bulb is a ke2-b and it just says Surefire scout light and Surefire’s website on the push button, no specific model info like my x300. (Burns on housing are from a Surefire Warcomp from a different rifle)

The shell carrier is upside down as well, oops. Also it’s not a esstac it’s an SOE one, mistakingly said it was esstac in earlier post.

Please excuse the abomination of a rear sling mount. The factory mount does not work for me and tips the shotgun upside down. Will be switching to a mesa or magpul stock in future but this is working for me for now.

Attachment 75355

ETA:
    https://www.surefire.com/products/il...out-light-pro/

That’s the light I have. Comes with the 2 mounts, lower profile and can be canted left or right which I really like. Fits nicely in between the rail sections of a quad rail. Haven’t had any issues with screw backing out after a few thousand rounds of 5.56 if loktited. Will see how I like it long term on the 1301. This might be its new home.

Now I need another light…
    Awesome. Thanks for pic. Looks really good. Im probably gonna go with the pro after seeing yours.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Coolcraigster26 View Post
    Awesome. Thanks for pic. Looks really good. Im probably gonna go with the pro after seeing yours.

I’d definitely recommend it, I like that I don’t feel the need for a pressure switch with this light either. The ability to rotate it left or right makes it very workable and fairly natural for my thumb to push the button.

Not sure on your clamp dilemma. I was using the rail and the sling mount on it before so I felt I needed it. Now that I’m not using either and removed both from the clamp, it doesn’t really serve a purpose except complicate takedown.

Not thrilled with the finish wear on the barrel, however, even though all my stuff gets scratched since I’m awful at keeping my stuff pristine.
    Last edited by Rubicon; 08-06-2021 at 09:48 PM.

Handguard received

Chad

Quote Originally Posted by Triggs75 View Post
    I've been waiting to see someone install a limbsaver on the 1301T... Cool.

Trying to figure out my light situation. Either going with surefire mini scout pro or regular scout pro. Also trying to decide if i want a pressure pad or not. I like the idea of not having to move my hand from the handguard to activate light with the pressure pad. Whats yalls opinion?

Site Supporter
    Had my first failure of any kind on my 1301 today on the last round of 50 Rio buckshot I ran through it today. Last round (fed from the tube) did not fully come up to be pushed into the chamber. It stopped about half way up and was jammed into the receiver. Pushing up on the lifter sorted it.

Hopefully it's just the low quality ammo - always get nervous though when any gun has a feeding issue.

Quote Originally Posted by RancidSumo View Post
    Had my first failure of any kind on my 1301 today on the last round of 50 Rio buckshot I ran through it today. Last round (fed from the tube) did not fully come up to be pushed into the chamber. It stopped about half way up and was jammed into the receiver. Pushing up on the lifter sorted it.

Hopefully it's just the low quality ammo - always get nervous though when any gun has a feeding issue.
    Did you take apart the gun and clean and lube when you got it?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Farstriker View Post
    Did you take apart the gun and clean and lube when you got it?
    Not when I first got it, but I've done that once since then (~75-100 rounds ago).

Quote Originally Posted by RancidSumo View Post
    Not when I first got it, but I've done that once since then (~75-100 rounds ago).
    I gave mine a good wipe down and quick coat of lube. I’ve shot 1100 rounds of buck, target, various 3” loads and some slugs as of today. No issues. I had some old mystery rounds kicking in an ammo can and noticed some bulging on the cases, fed them sum bitches anyways. Noticed a little slower “slam” home of the bolt but everything went. Anything funky going on with old ammo maybe? Did the round that went off before your malfunction seem normal compared to everything else you shot? See if you can recreate the issue with dummy loads and short stroking the bolt maybe? Seems odd with how the timing of the lifter is tied to the bolt. Let us know though, I’m curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Triggs75 View Post
    Handguard received

Chad
    I noticed your running Briley charging handle... been thinking about getting one. How do you like it compared to the factory plastic charging handle? Factory one just feels and seems cheap to me.

User Tag List