Page 430 of 675 FirstFirst ... 330380420428429430431432440480530 ... LastLast
Results 4,291 to 4,300 of 6748

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Quote Originally Posted by Farstriker View Post
    Chewed bubblegum? 🤣
    Probably would work better…. 😜

Quote Originally Posted by Flyboytim View Post
    I also bought these. I don’t recommend…
    Are those the Nordic ones? Mine could still use a little more trimming, but they aren’t like that:

Name:  5159424D-A3E1-4842-9AF7-1C758AEA5903.jpg
Views: 668
Size:  31.3 KB
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by Flyboytim View Post
    Probably would work better…. 😜
    All joking aside do these clamps move around that much on the barrel and extension on the 1301 or are you just trying to save it from showing any wear? I haven’t seen an issue on my jm pro 930 and it’s seen north of 2k rounds and been broken down and cleaned a few times.

All joking aside do these clamps move around that much on the barrel and extension on the 1301 or are you just trying to save it from showing any wear? I haven’t seen an issue on my jm pro 930 and it’s seen north of 2k rounds and been broken down and cleaned a few times.
    The clamp won't move enough to notice it visually but it will quickly and definitely eat up the finish on both the barrel and the extension. If that doesn't bother you then don't worry about it.

I was trying to avoid wear, which I already have anyway, mainly from installation and removal. If you have no wear issues, just leave them. If you did, I’d just recommend using duct tape and trimming it around the clamps, sticky side toward the clamp of course. I added masking tape when I first got the clamps, but it didn’t help much.
    Last edited by Flyboytim; 07-30-2021 at 05:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    Are those the Nordic ones? Mine could still use a little more trimming, but they aren’t like that:

Name:  5159424D-A3E1-4842-9AF7-1C758AEA5903.jpg
Views: 668
Size:  31.3 KB
    They are the Nordic gaskets. Here’s a picture from underneath and it looks more like your picture. The blue color is some blue masking tape I put on when I first got them. Didn’t help much:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Site Supporter
    I bought the gasket too and trimmed it to fit. Huge waste of time. It makes it such a PITA to deal with. Currently I’m just leaving the clamp off but will probably throw away the gasket and put it back on eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by RancidSumo View Post
    I bought the gasket too and trimmed it to fit. Huge waste of time. It makes it such a PITA to deal with. Currently I’m just leaving the clamp off but will probably throw away the gasket and put it back on eventually.
    Well damn. I just ordered some of those gaskets...

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Coolcraigster26 View Post
    Well damn. I just ordered some of those gaskets...

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
    I’ve been home recovering from a full hip replacement. I have the time, inclination, and money to try a few things on my current project gun, my Beretta 1301 Tac. I posted this with reticence since I’m not proud of the purchase, but I’ll take one for the team. Hopefully it will keep someone from making a similar error.

User Tag List