Page 429 of 678 FirstFirst ... 329379419427428429430431439479529 ... LastLast
Results 4,281 to 4,290 of 6778

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    Aren’t you cute! Let me get my popcorn…
    No doubt HD, this could be entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    Aren’t you cute! Let me get my popcorn…
    If the point of his post was to get noticed, it succeeded. Hopefully he elaborates and it stimulates good discussion. Conversely, if it starts to feel like a recent revolver thread, let’s cut it off, as the 1301 is a legendary PF thread full of great information, that we don’t want derailed or degraded.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Does anyone know if Aridus is still releasing another batch of handguards this week or did I miss out again? Maybe today? I dont have Facebook or any other social media so I dont know if they have posted anything about it again and last go around I didn't even get the "back in stock" email.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Coolcraigster26 View Post
    Does anyone know if Aridus is still releasing another batch of handguards this week or did I miss out again? Maybe today? I dont have Facebook or any other social media so I dont know if they have posted anything about it again and last go around I didn't even get the "back in stock" email.

I feel ya, I’ve been on The email notifications for a quick minute. I’m waiting on a stock adapter and not willing to pay the $170+ on eBay. If I had a spare I wouldn’t screw someone with that pricing so I’m not going to support it either. Free market sure, I’d rather support the manufacturer or retailer at that point.

Quote Originally Posted by Farstriker View Post
    I feel ya, I’ve been on The email notifications for a quick minute. I’m waiting on a stock adapter and not willing to pay the $170+ on eBay. If I had a spare I wouldn’t screw someone with that pricing so I’m not going to support it either. Free market sure, I’d rather support the manufacturer or retailer at that point.
    Yeah it's frustrating. I wish they would just let you place a backorder so you can get a place in line and stop having to fight to be one of the first ones when they get released. Then they can just fill the orders as they go.

Quote Originally Posted by Coolcraigster26 View Post
    Yeah it's frustrating. I wish they would just let you place a backorder so you can get a place in line and stop having to fight to be one of the first ones when they get released. Then they can just fill the orders as they go.

I know you don't want overpay but there are stock adapters on gunbroker for $135... just FYI. Best price I've seen other than directly from Aridus

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I prefer the OEM handguard and butt stock. With a Nordic extension, I can mount a light and sling using the OEM handguard. The OEM configuration feels and handles better for me.
    That's reassuring. I think we are built somewhat alike. I don't have my 1301 yet but I was dreading another fiddle-fart black hole of unobtanium parts...
    Does the above offend? If you have paid to be here, you can click here to put it in context.

GG&G QD Mount

The new GG&G QD mount for the Beretta 1301, a nice piece of kit. They also make them for other popular shotguns. Although rounded, if you rest your thumb on it during shooting, it will hurt. 😳 Swapped around to the other side, it faces forward instead of to the rear, so it would be less of an issue. It’s thick enough to not allow the mag cap or extension to fully seat, so you must load the magazine to capacity and check that the rounds will feed. The Nordic extension is quite forgiving in that regard, so I had no issues.

I’m removing it for staging, but may use it for outside use including training sessions. Review complete:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Nordic Gaskits

I also bought these. I don’t recommend…
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Flyboytim View Post
    I also bought these. I don’t recommend…
    Chewed bubblegum? 🤣

User Tag List