Page 473 of 675 FirstFirst ... 373423463471472473474475483523573 ... LastLast
Results 4,721 to 4,730 of 6747

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

I don't believe that there are any documented cases where anyone has been charged. I look at it as a likely tack-on charge for when they need to throw the book at someone for other gun related or violence/extremism related charges. That said, there's always the first one and likely the guy who will be made an example of in order to establish precedent for the option in the future.

I figure it's worth asking here - but what are some good recommendations for a good range soft case for the 1301T? I've got a Savior dual-rifle case that could also fit the 1301T but I don't want to have to either bring along the AR as extra weight or unload it to appropriate it for carrying the 1301T.

Not looking to spend over ~$80, and not looking to spend $20 on a cut-rate Amazon bag with shitty stitching, either. An included shoulder strap or the rings to add one would also be very nice to have. Most "shotgun bags" are also 50" long which would be wasted on the 1301T since it's just under 40".

Get a quality SBR rifle bag that can carry both.

Quote Originally Posted by Tex68w View Post
    Not a bad option as I've got an older Eagle industries bag that I used for my SBR & 1301 in 3G before the 1301 got replaced by a Hayes Benelli.

The Eagle bags that were made in Fenton MO pop up often on GB & Fleabay, should be < $100. & the quality on the Fenton EI bags used to be the standard.

Quote Originally Posted by OldRunner/CSAT Neighbor View Post
    Not a bad option as I've got an older Eagle industries bag that I used for my SBR & 1301 in 3G before the 1301 got replaced by a Hayes Benelli.

The Eagle bags that were made in Fenton MO pop up often on GB & Fleabay, should be < $100. & the quality on the Fenton EI bags used to be the standard.
    That's exactly what I had in mind. I still have two of them and they are definitely top quality, can't say them same for their more recent stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Tex68w View Post
    Unfortunately my AR has an 18" barrel and non-collapsible A2 stock.

I like the look of a simple rifle bag, just not one that's 55" long.

What is a good dry fire regimen with the 1301?
    What type of manipulations do you practice?
    So far I haven't experienced any type of failures to fire, feed, or extract, so other than mounting the shotgun and loading it what do you practice dry?
    Are you loyal to the constitution or the “institution”?

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Blackburn View Post
    So far I haven't experienced any type of failures to fire, feed, or extract, so other than mounting the shotgun and loading it what do you practice dry?
    Reload a lot. Practice mounting. Otherwise it's the same sights and trigger work as a pistol.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Blackburn View Post
    Just caught DB @ an LE SG tuneup, my 5th/6th class w/ him but my 1st since COVID w/ the 1301 which is when I retired it as my game gun & made it my HD long gun.

Any good gauge instructors in your AO? Mentioning as we have a few here so nothing like live fire reps. w/ a solid coach to hone your man. of arms w/ the 1301.
    Last edited by OldRunner/CSAT Neighbor; 10-23-2021 at 07:38 PM.

Hi - I’m new here and this is my first post. I read through this entire thread over a few weeks. A wealth of information. Thank you all for contributing.

Anyways, I’m a gen1 tac owner. I’ve been really happy with it, but I wanted a more dual purpose shotty, so I bought the 26” a400 lite barrel posted way back when. (40% off sale at beretta a few weeks back made it somewhat affordable)

When I took it out to the desert, it’s basically a single shot. It will not cycle the action.

I compared both barrels, 1301t has 2 gas ports, the a400 has a single port drilled, but a simple for a second port that’s not drilled. A400 is on the left.

The exhaust gas springs are also different. The 1301 is a lot heavier. (Top barrel)

Does anyone have an a400 or a 1301 comp to compare gas ports? If there is one or 2 drilled. I would appreciate any help. I did order a 1301 comp and 1301 tac exhaust gas spring and a few other parts to see if increasing the spring pressure would allow more gas to cycle the action. The recoil spring for the a400 lite and 1301 tac are the same part number so that shouldn’t effect it, but I bought a new recoil spring to have on the shelf just in case.

User Tag List