Page 386 of 675 FirstFirst ... 286336376384385386387388396436486 ... LastLast
Results 3,851 to 3,860 of 6747

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Quote Originally Posted by trajiiic View Post
    I've got some goodies to install.

I am waiting for some more things to come in. I plan on making installation videos for YouTube.
    With the light mount: is there any sort of feature to keep the magazine tube cap from rotating?

Quote Originally Posted by ssb View Post
    With the light mount: is there any sort of feature to keep the magazine tube cap from rotating?

I'll need to confirm when I do the install, but there is what looks like a detent on the front face which should allow the magazine tube to ratchet the way it does without it.

Update:

I just put it on. The magazine cap does interface with the detent. I get about 3 tactile clicks before i can no longer hand tighten further.

Last edited by trajiiic; 05-03-2021 at 04:12 PM.

That’s better than what I currently have. I’ll order one. Thanks!

GGG light mount with sling loop, and red follower ordered. Thanks.
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie
    Shabbat shalom, motherf***ers! --Mordechai Jefferson Carver

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    GGG light mount with sling loop, and red follower ordered. Thanks.

I would have gotten the left hand light mount w/ sling loop but it wasn't in stock at the time. Good buy!

Quote Originally Posted by trajiiic View Post
    I would have gotten the left hand light mount w/ sling loop but it wasn't in stock at the time. Good buy!
    I found the right vs. left handed models confusing. I sure hope I got the correct one. I bought the "right handed" one that hopefully mounts the light and sling on the left side of the gun.

I found the right vs. left handed models confusing. I sure hope I got the correct one. I bought the "right handed" one that hopefully mounts the light and sling on the left side of the gun.
    I also found the left/right confusing. GGG-2565-R seems to be the general product ID.
    Last edited by trajiiic; 05-03-2021 at 08:44 PM.

I got the same parts today, looking forward to getting them installed. The description was a bit confusing but Right Hand Mount will put the rail section on the left hand side (from the pov of a shooter), opposite of the ejection port. You ordered the correct one. The parts are heavy duty and seem well made.

Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus View Post
    I got the same parts today, looking forward to getting them installed. The description was a bit confusing but Right Hand Mount will put the rail section on the left hand side (from the pov of a shooter), opposite of the ejection port. You ordered the correct one. The parts are heavy duty and seem well made.
    You're probably right. I'm going to remove my comment to not add to any confusion

Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus View Post
    Thanks. Before reading your post, I panic-emailed GGG to make sure.

User Tag List