Page 373 of 678 FirstFirst ... 273323363371372373374375383423473 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,730 of 6778

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Quote Originally Posted by Det1397 View Post
    Ordered a CROM and an ASA on Monday, received today! Great service from Adam Roth at Aridus Industries!
    Very sweet! Does it do true cowitness or lower 3rd?

I put 37 various rounds through my brand new LTT 1301 2 days ago, ranging from light 1oz birdshot to 1 1/8oz birds hot and some Rio 00Buck shells. Flawless function, but not going to pattern/test with good Federal ammo until I get my optics set up. Got a Blitzkrieg front sight on order over 2 weeks ago, it was in stock but no word yet. Emailed them and no response to that so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Det1397 View Post
    Ordered a CROM and an ASA on Monday, received today! Great service from Adam Roth at Aridus Industries!
    What screws did you use to mount the Holosun? I tried to use the included screws to mount a 508T on my LTT 1301 w/ RMR CROM and they weren't quite right. Ended up just using an extra RMR. Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Palisut View Post
    What screws did you use to mount the Holosun? I tried to use the included screws to mount a 508T on my LTT 1301 w/ RMR CROM and they weren't quite right. Ended up just using an extra RMR. Thanks in advance!
    I had no difficulties in using the supplied HOLOSUN screws, which mated fine with the CROM. I think they were the same two that were originally attached to the Picatinny riser mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Balisong View Post
    Let me know how that goes. I ordered my Blitzkrieg on Feb 8th and have heard nothing since then. I just sent them an email.
    Tracking number received today.

This thread has had me jonesing for a 1301 for a long time. Today I finally pulled the trigger. Found a Gen 2 in black for a “reasonable” price. Just received tracking. I cannot wait to get it to the range.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe45 View Post
    Tracking number received today.
    Thanks for the update. I still have no tracking number or response to my email

Quote Originally Posted by 23JAZ View Post
    This thread has had me jonesing for a 1301 for a long time. Today I finally pulled the trigger. Found a Gen 2 in black for a “reasonable” price. Just received tracking. I cannot wait to get it to the range.
    Congrats! Mine hits the local FFL tuesday. Hopefully I'll pick it up then. I drove past the FedEx hub that has it on the way to my weekend get away. It was painful.

Quote Originally Posted by Balisong View Post
    Thanks for the update. I still have no tracking number or response to my email
    Scratch that, looks like they sent it a couple hours ago. Long freaking time though, I'd love to know what they're so busy doing that it takes over 2 weeks to drop an iron sight in a box and mail it.

Down the rabbit hole I go. Ordered a Nordic extension and follower last night from DSG, and a Haught Aimpoint CROM this morning. I already have the Magpul stock, just need the adaptor and handguard!

MagPul Zhukov Forend (LTT1301)

So, was trying to put a MagPul QD on my LTT1301 with the MagPul forend - but it looks like I can’t use most of the slots due to what I assume is a heat shield.
    Is that normal, can I just put it on, or do I need to cut some holes in the heat shield?
    Not sure if that is part of the MagPyl furniture or something that came with the 1301 from Beretta..

User Tag List