Page 672 of 680 FirstFirst ... 172572622662670671672673674 ... LastLast
Results 6,711 to 6,720 of 6792

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Nimslow View Post
    I went with the "regular". It ends up with a lower 1/3 co-witness. I prefer that to absolute.

Does it work with standard stock or require the Magpul with risers?

Quote Originally Posted by Navin Johnson View Post
    Does it work with standard stock or require the Magpul with risers?

I'm running the Magpul, without any risers. For me, I think it would work fine with the factory stock.

Quote Originally Posted by ricky_bobby View Post
    Did you get the 'regular' 509T plate or the 509T-Absolute?

He emailed me back yesterday said the plates are the same one is a bit thinner - I am leaning towards the Absolute Plate with the 509T and the TacOrd or RX Arms Rob Haught style aperture -
    This is just personal opinion but I prefer less of the optic in my field of view. I have a 508T on my 1301 with a TacOrd mount and it is absolute. I have a Magpul stock and almost feel like the comb could be lower.

Great pics thank you for sharing - for what its worth Farrowtech emailed back they are super nice, said I can just order both plates and test fit and return the one I don't like -

I am leaning towards the GG&G 509T plate with the Rob Haught aperture as it will give me what I'd like in a CROM but having cowitness (from all I've seen on the RMR CROM it raises the optic too high as it uses the adapter plate with the 509T)

Or I could just use CROM and 508T but I was leaning towards the closed emitter which I like on a 'bombproof' setup

Quote Originally Posted by ricky_bobby View Post
    Great pics thank you for sharing - for what its worth Farrowtech emailed back they are super nice, said I can just order both plates and test fit and return the one I don't like -

I am leaning towards the GG&G 509T plate with the Rob Haught aperture as it will give me what I'd like in a CROM but having cowitness (from all I've seen on the RMR CROM it raises the optic too high as it uses the adapter plate with the 509T)

Or I could just use CROM and 508T but I was leaning towards the closed emitter which I like on a 'bombproof' setup
    If I was doing it over I would go with a 509. I did not like the CROM at all and went to a steel M4 rear sight with TacOrd aperture.

Can anyone with a Nordic +2 extension tell me how long they cut their magazine spring? I've just been using the OEM spring but it's getting pretty soft.

I know they've got the 1301 Comp and the A300 Patrol...

But what are the chances Beretta will release a more vanilla/streamlined 1301 tactical? Always loathed the Benelli/Beretta/LPA ghostrings...maybe going back to the simple 5-shot mag option (to cut some weight or for residents of states going hard on the ban stuff).

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by pointblank4445 View Post
    I know they've got the 1301 Comp and the A300 Patrol...

But what are the chances Beretta will release a more vanilla/streamlined 1301 tactical? Always loathed the Benelli/Beretta/LPA ghostrings...maybe going back to the simple 5-shot mag option (to cut some weight or for residents of states going hard on the ban stuff).
    That was available in the earliest versions of the 1301 but doesn't appear to be anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Centerfire View Post
    Can anyone with a Nordic +2 extension tell me how long they cut their magazine spring? I've just been using the OEM spring but it's getting pretty soft.
    Just get a new OEM spring IMO

https://www.midwestgunworks.com/page/mgwi/prod/C95399

Quote Originally Posted by Noah View Post
    That was available in the earliest versions of the 1301 but doesn't appear to be anymore.
    The no extension was I know...but they've always had the Ghost rings. 1201 had rifle as an option
    Last edited by pointblank4445; 03-08-2024 at 02:52 PM.

User Tag List