Page 158 of 679 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160168208258658 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 6790

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    When I unscrew the stock sling stud all I have is a threaded hole in the plastic. What QD are you referring to?
    Unscrew the metal screw just a few turns, so that it is sticking out above the stock.
    Now take a AR15 QD sling swivel and attempt to insert it into the screw.
    I will bet you $10 that it will go in and hold.
    "To achieve any significant technological breakthrough, much Derp must be endured." -Rich@CCC
    "Your shotgun is running a bit frenetic, you should add some lavender to your lubricant, that should calm it down." -Aray, Oils and Lotions SME

Quote Originally Posted by nycnoob View Post
    Unscrew the metal screw just a few turns, so that it is sticking out above the stock.
    Now take a AR15 QD sling swivel and attempt to insert it into the screw.
    I will bet you $10 that it will go in and hold.
    I don't think we're talking about the same thing. I'm looking at the sling attachment point on the buttstock of my 1301-T:

Name:  IMG_0261.jpg
Views: 1676
Size:  55.7 KB

What screw are you talking about? I'm not seeing anything obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    I don't think we're talking about the same thing. I'm looking at the sling attachment point on the buttstock of my 1301-T:

Name:  IMG_0261.jpg
Views: 1676
Size:  55.7 KB

What screw are you talking about? I'm not seeing anything obvious.
    Sorry, I have the other model (comp). There is no sling attachment point on my stock, only a small plastic plug which covers a hole.
    I took me a while to realize the hole was a QD socket.
    "To achieve any significant technological breakthrough, much Derp must be endured." -Rich@CCC
    "Your shotgun is running a bit frenetic, you should add some lavender to your lubricant, that should calm it down." -Aray, Oils and Lotions SME

Anyone got a close up photo of this on a Comp? I haven't seen this yet and was thinking that I was going to need to install a QD cup in the stock.

My Comp 21 arrived at my dealer yesterday and was all beat up (gouges in the receiver metal kind of beat up) so it's going back to Bud's to be swapped for a different one. <sigh>

Quote Originally Posted by RevM View Post
    Anyone got a close up photo of this on a Comp? I haven't seen this yet and was thinking that I was going to need to install a QD cup in the stock.

My Comp 21 arrived at my dealer yesterday and was all beat up (gouges in the receiver metal kind of beat up) so it's going back to Bud's to be swapped for a different one. <sigh>
    http://forums.brianenos.com/index.ph...-attach-sling/

relevant info in the linked thread

Ah, got it. That makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by nycnoob View Post
    Sorry, I have the other model (comp). There is no sling attachment point on my stock, only a small plastic plug which covers a hole.
    I took me a while to realize the hole was a QD socket.
    I wonder if the Comp's cup is a drop-on for the Tac. The threading looks similar.

Is there a video out there that walks you through exactly how to remove the magazine plug that is installed from the factory? I've read a couple things on it but seeing pictures/video step by step would be a huge help.

Quote Originally Posted by RevM View Post
    Now just waiting to hear from my FFL that FedEx has brought my 1301 Comp 21.

Components on hand from KE Arms, Primary Arms, Nordic Components, Noveske, and Tau are all ready to complete the package.
    Details on the follower? That's one thing I've been wanting to change out on mine for sure.
    Jeff Martin
    Instagram

Still waiting for my 1301 to arrive (the first copy was damaged and had to be returned), so I don't know if there's any real difference in the parts. This one has a Teflon impregnated coating and the grooves on the sides reduce the bearing surface compared to one with a smooth surface. I think it ran about $18. At the very least, it should be easier to visually check to see if the magazine is empty since it's such a bright red.

User Tag List