Page 365 of 678 FirstFirst ... 265315355363364365366367375415465 ... LastLast
Results 3,641 to 3,650 of 6778

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Quote Originally Posted by Shellback View Post
    I've been out of the loop for a while. Just got an SGA stock and ordered the adapter from Aridus.

I'll be ordering the CROM (RH Mod) and hand guard when they become available as well.

Is there a standard recommendation for light and mount that work well with the hand guard? Best way to mount a sling?

I was contemplating ordering the Nordic extension as well. Are people only using the Carrier Comp follower with the Nordic or with the standard magazine as well?
    You only need the new carrier if you add the extension and are worried about 922R compliance... Otherwise the OEM follower is great.

I have been looking for a Aridus Zhukov kit for a while now. Its hard to find.
    Last edited by DamonL; 10-11-2020 at 04:23 PM.

Site Supporter
    I've been out of the loop for a while. Just got an SGA stock and ordered the adapter from Aridus.

I'll be ordering the CROM (RH Mod) and hand guard when they become available as well.

Is there a standard recommendation for light and mount that work well with the hand guard? Best way to mount a sling?

I was contemplating ordering the Nordic extension as well. Are people only using the Carrier Comp follower with the Nordic or with the standard magazine as well?
    I’ve been pleased with a Streamlight ProTac and included pressure switch. Mounted the light with a Magpul cantilever mount, and attached the pressure switch to the handguard with Magpul hardware (had to drill out the mounting holes in the pressure switch to a slightly larger diameter, but it worked out well).

I just added a sling myself. Used the slot integrated into the SGA stock to loop the sling through, then put one of these:
    https://www.impactweaponscomponents....-detach-sling/
    Near the rear of the handguard to connect a QD sling swivel to.

Quote Originally Posted by GearFondler View Post
    You only need the new carrier if you add the extension and are worried about 922R compliance... Otherwise the OEM follower is great.
    I'll be adding the Nordic extension. Is this the recommended follower that I saw mentioned earlier? https://shop.carriercomp.com/product.sc?productId=14

I'll be adding the Nordic extension. Is this the recommended follower that I saw mentioned earlier? https://shop.carriercomp.com/product.sc?productId=14
    Yep, that's it.

So I ordered a Carrier Comp follower, says to wait for a call to provide payment details. How long should I expect to wait?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by NPV View Post
    So I ordered a Carrier Comp follower, says to wait for a call to provide payment details. How long should I expect to wait?
    Within the next couple days. I think they called me on a Saturday evening.

Got the call tonight at almost 2100, thanks

Just got an email from @LangdonTactical that my LTT 1301 is scheduled to be delivered to the LGS on Friday. Pretty excited to test the water with this, as I'm new to the idea of a tactical shotgun. In fact, my last autoloader shotgun was the Winchester M59 (the aluminum receiver, fiberglass barrel w/ steel liner model), which I traded in on a Superposed 20 gauge back in 1967. I remember that year, as I started college that fall, and went quail hunting where the university later built its current football stadium. Sticker price on that Browning was dang near $400 (did I mention 1967?)

Back on track, plan to put a red dot on it, and otherwise, basically call it good. Invest in some of today's gold-plated ammo. And a course or two: @TCinVA isn't all that far away.

I just got an Aridus CROM for a fairly new 1301, and installed it and a T1. Got it zeroed for Brenneke Classic Magnum slugs, POA/POI at 25 yards. Was a little hard on the trigger on the last shot, which opened the group up a bit.

Name:  2F3E4D08-1018-434F-B841-C5C422FEAB8D.jpg
Views: 1631
Size:  25.0 KB
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

User Tag List