Page 314 of 675 FirstFirst ... 214264304312313314315316324364414 ... LastLast
Results 3,131 to 3,140 of 6747

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Given a choice of a T1 on my shotgun and living in California, or an RMR on my shotgun and living outside of CA, I would pick ..... iron sights.
    LOL... 🤣🤣🤣

And living in Alaska... 👍

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyboytim View Post
    Thanks Olong. Yes, I am considering loading my own from scratch. I would try to replicate the low recoil/velocity FFC, 8 pellet load’s ballistics, and use it for practice. And you are correct, at least so far and subject to change, there are no restrictions on buying reloading supplies via the internet and having them shipped direct to your house.

That said, how would someone like yourself go about replicating the Federal LE133 00 loading??? 🤔 AFAIK, it ain’t easy...
    I know very little about reloading shot shells, but I know the people who do it are often very snowflaky about their pet loads. I'm sure a ton of actionable info is out there if someone is willing to dig. Break it down into the component elements, and learn how they interact. Shell, wad, shot, buffering material. Powder and primer are likely the easy parts. Five seconds of googling reveals a lot of discussion among people interested in replicating the performance of the FliteControl wad.

Fortunately, I have no need to work on solving that particular problem.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    Fortunately, I have no need to work on solving that particular problem.
    “Lucky Gunner” you... 😜👍

Hello all,

New here but am active on other forums. Reading through these pages has really got me excited to get an home defense shotgun. Definitely have decided on the 1301

Now the only issues is finding a retailer where they are not charging MAP. I see thats armsunlimited has it listed. looking for any other places you guys have picked one up from. I have been looking on the used market but no luck there

I picked up a Langdon 1301 Tactical and decided to use a Holosun 503GU Elite as an optic.
    The problem I discovered was that the Holosun is longer than the Aimpoint, as the objective end of the sight partially occludes the front mounting screw of the CROM.
    After installing the sight to the mount, this makes it impossible to get the hex key in the screw to install the mount on the firearm.

Name:  IMG_2478.jpg
Views: 1195
Size:  41.2 KB

I ended up Dremeling out a small area on the objective side of the sight to make room for the hex key.
    After the adjustment was made, I inserted the screw in its hole, installed the sight on the mount, and then installed the mount on the firearm.

Name:  IMG_2479.jpg
Views: 1226
Size:  47.5 KB

Name:  IMG_2482.jpg
Views: 1341
Size:  56.9 KB

The remainder if the installation was completed without trouble.

(Still waiting on sling mount and flashlight mount to arrive.)
    Is the boy you were proud of the man you are?

Fimbo iliyo mkononi, ndio iuwayo nyoka!

Quote Originally Posted by Andy in NH View Post
    I picked up a Langdon 1301 Tactical and decided to use a Holosun 503GU Elite as an optic.
    The problem I discovered was that the Holosun is longer than the Aimpoint, as the objective end of the sight partially occludes the front mounting screw of the CROM.
    After installing the sight to the mount, this makes it impossible to get the hex key in the screw to install the mount on the firearm.
    I don't have a CROM and it's too late now, but did you try flipping the Holosun around? There looks to be plenty of room on the other side of the the RDS. Who knows, maybe the CROM can only be installed one way. It just doesn't sound right that you had to make a hole like that.

I ended up Dremeling out a small area on the objective side of the sight to make room for the hex key.
    After the adjustment was made, I inserted the screw in its hole, installed the sight on the mount, and then installed the mount on the firearm.
    I did exactly the same thing, as did a buddy. Easy fix.
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie
    Shabbat shalom, motherf***ers! --Mordechai Jefferson Carver

FliteControl Wad

I went to the range today and conducted experiments with the Federal FliteControl 00 buckshot sighted with my 32 MOA Holosun circle dot RDS, and fired through my Beretta 1301 T. More pictures and info to follow tomorrow.

For now, this is the infamous FliteControl Wad. It was stuck in a 25 yard target. If other ammo manufacturers are watching, I give you full permission to copy this to your heart’s content. I’ll even name it for you. FliteControl and VersaTite are taken already. And since the patterns are so tight with these wads, how about TightWad??? You can pay me royalties in thanks... 💵 Yep, that’s it, Fiochhi TightWad has a nice ring to it, even if I say so myself.

Mas mañana...
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Quote Originally Posted by Flyboytim View Post
    Yep, that’s it, Fiochhi TightWad has a nice ring to it, even if I say so myself.
    You won the Internet for today. Go and claim your prize.
    "The victor is not victorious if the vanquished does not consider himself so."
    ― Ennius

Site Supporter

Name:  IMG_2478.jpg
Views: 1195
Size:  41.2 KB

Name:  IMG_2479.jpg
Views: 1226
Size:  47.5 KB

Name:  IMG_2482.jpg
Views: 1341
Size:  56.9 KB

The remainder if the installation was completed without trouble.

(Still waiting on sling mount and flashlight mount to arrive.)
    @JM Campbell

User Tag List