Page 164 of 675 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164165166174214264664 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 6747

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Just wanted to post a quick update. I think I've got the Aimpoint micro mount design finalized. Beta testing is under way, and testing for the 870 mount should begin in the next couple weeks. I'm hoping I can get the testing on both done by the end of April. If all goes well, I'm hoping to begin taking pre-orders by the end if May. I'll be sure to post updates as it continues to progress.
    Owner of Aridus Industries. Creator of the Q-DC, CROM, and other fun shotgun stuff.

And then the Magpul stock adapter...?

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    [pendantic] Mossberg stock adapter (which allows you to mount the Mossberg version of the Magpul SGA stock). [/pedantic]
    It's funny, it'll probably end up being a Mossberg Magpul stock adapter. The interface will technically work with any Mossberg stock, but I am going to have to go with custom mounting hardware- the length of which will likely only work with the Magpul stock... not that I'm that upset about, considering its the best stock out there.

There are still tweaks being made. Once the optic mounts hit the market, the adapter will be getting more attention. It's on the right track.
    Owner of Aridus Industries. Creator of the Q-DC, CROM, and other fun shotgun stuff.

What to say a big thank you to Tom Jones for doing a special purple bolt release shroud that my little girl really enjoys! It works great and looks good to boot.
    P.S. I do have the black one in case I need to go full ninja.... ; ) Name:  beretta 1301 18.jpg
Views: 4499
Size:  92.1 KBName:  beretta 1301 9.jpg
Views: 3429
Size:  103.2 KBName:  beretta 1301 13.jpg
Views: 7016
Size:  86.1 KB
    Last edited by Colt191145lover; 04-10-2017 at 03:57 PM.

Site Supporter

Light & sling mount, aluminum rail for 1301 Comp

Gentlemen - I love my 1301 Comp. I've purchased the Nordic Components mag extension kit. I'm still looking at good options for the sling/light mount and an aluminum 1913 rail. Are there any new options on the market? From the Big Empty, ELN.

Site Supporter
    I'm still looking for "the best" way to mount a light on this shotgun. Has anyone tried screwing and/or gluing a piece of rail https://mesatactical.com/products/ad...nny-rail-2-in/ directly to the forend? That would put the light in easy reach and position it at somewhere between 9:00 and 11:00 o'clock. From the Big Empty, ELN.

Beretta 1301 Tactical

FYI here's the streamlight Hl-x mounted which moves the tailcap back slightly. Bigger light than the RM-1 but the extra length extends mostly back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by vandal; 04-18-2017 at 04:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderMan2k4 View Post
    It's funny, it'll probably end up being a Mossberg Magpul stock adapter. The interface will technically work with any Mossberg stock, but I am going to have to go with custom mounting hardware- the length of which will likely only work with the Magpul stock... not that I'm that upset about, considering its the best stock out there.

There are still tweaks being made. Once the optic mounts hit the market, the adapter will be getting more attention. It's on the right track.
    Any progress with the stock adapter?

I recently purchased a 1301, and this thread was a significant reason why.. not a member here but just wanted to register to say thanks for all the good info...

there was only one issue.. light mount.. but I spent the better half of this morning solving that... I build one using the Nordic Comp clamp as a base.. gun is great.. cycles everything without a single hiccup..

Quote Originally Posted by vladtepes View Post
    I recently purchased a 1301, and this thread was a significant reason why.. not a member here but just wanted to register to say thanks for all the good info...

there was only one issue.. light mount.. but I spent the better half of this morning solving that... I build one using the Nordic Comp clamp as a base.. gun is great.. cycles everything without a single hiccup..
    Here is the light mount I made.. just wanted to kick the button back a bit... and keep the light as close to the barrel as possible..

Name:  FullSizeRender 3.jpg
Views: 2285
Size:  50.9 KB

Name:  FullSizeRender 4.jpg
Views: 3690
Size:  26.9 KB

User Tag List