Page 380 of 390 FirstFirst ... 280330370378379380381382 ... LastLast
Results 3,791 to 3,800 of 3898

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

briely 1301 M-lok hundguard

hi evryone. nice to meet u.

I bought the briely M-lok hundguard that was released in January of this year.
    It will arrive in Japan soon, so I will post a review and a photo when it arrives.

Name:  Eu_4QEiUYAMVwCt.jpg
Views: 859
Size:  88.9 KB

I bought briely M-lok hundguard because there was no store to send aridus hundguard to Japan.
    I plan to install this handguard and this rear sight.

Name:  61204.jpg
Views: 703
Size:  34.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Kosuke Kutsunugi View Post
    hi evryone. nice to meet u.

I bought the briely M-lok hundguard that was released in January of this year.
    It will arrive in Japan soon, so I will post a review and a photo when it arrives.
    Thanks for posting, and welcome to P-F. Somehow I missed this release. It looks really nice, and obviously much more solid than the Aridus/Magpul solution.
    https://www.briley.com/p-64587-brile...etta-1301.aspx

$325 is spendy, but it might be worth it. Looking forward to reviews.
    "BJJ is sort of like nonconsensual yoga"
    "You don’t really graduate from certain problems or certain things… like you always have to work on trigger control and pulling the trigger straight. " --Ben Stoeger 1/24/2018

Old man yelling at cloud OlongJohnson's Avatar
    "carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Notice this detail:

Fits:
    1301 Comp Pro
    1301 Competition
    1301 Tactical (please note, the 1301 Tactical has a shortened gas system and will bleed gas through the M-Lok slots. We are working on a variant for this gun. No ETA yet.).
    A400 Xtreme (all versions)
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    I did not read the fine print and ordered one:

Name:  briley.jpg
Views: 721
Size:  101.7 KB

I added BCM's MLOK rail panels along the bottom of the handguard where gas can bleed from on the Tactical models. In four boxes of shells fired rapidly I haven't noticed any issues with gas bleed impacting my hands. Even when short-stocking the gun.

So far, so good.

All of that said, it is a stupid expensive way to mount a light compared to the other available options for the 1301. It's a tax writeoff for me, so I don't mind the money so much. But it's no more effective than the Streamlight 870 mount as it stands right now. If you upgrade your light to a tape switch it will likely be better...but, again, more $$$ for the same end result.

If you find yourself getting burned by the barrel the Briley rail does a magnificent job of keeping your delicate phalanges away from the heat, even when short-stocking the gun with a gorilla grip.
    3/15/2016

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by TCinVA View Post

I added BCM's MLOK rail panels along the bottom of the handguard where gas can bleed from on the Tactical models. In four boxes of shells fired rapidly I haven't noticed any issues with gas bleed impacting my hands. Even when short-stocking the gun.

So far, so good.

All of that said, it is a stupid expensive way to mount a light compared to the other available options for the 1301. It's a tax writeoff for me, so I don't mind the money so much. But it's no more effective than the Streamlight 870 mount as it stands right now. If you upgrade your light to a tape switch it will likely be better...but, again, more $$$ for the same end result.

If you find yourself getting burned by the barrel the Briley rail does a magnificent job of keeping your delicate phalanges away from the heat, even when short-stocking the gun with a gorilla grip.
    Interesting. I’ve held off on restocking my 1301T, but I could be tempted with that configuration.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by TCinVA View Post

So far, so good.

That looks sweet but damn that’s expensive! I’ll wait for the Magpul forend from @SpyderMan2k4 to come back in stock. I’m checking my email often hoping to see my back in-stock notification.
    BLESSED IS HE WHO, IN THE FACE OF DANGER, FOCUSES ON HIS FRONT SIGHT.

Just picked up a nordic extension from optics planet. $129 and free shipping.

Kosuke, what is that rear sight? I think I need one...

shotgunsight

Quote Originally Posted by TCB View Post
    Kosuke, what is that rear sight? I think I need one...
    https://www.briley.com/p-61204-briley-rear-sight.aspx

this one.

briely 1301 M-lok hundguard

Name:  164059958_3850348055085450_8085823340165003517_o.jpg
Views: 356
Size:  29.1 KB

today, i got new hundguard.
    it need mag extension to attach handguard becouse of original mag end is too short.

Name:  164356866_3850396221747300_7219999809171641515_n.jpg
Views: 355
Size:  27.7 KB

User Tag List