Page 370 of 675 FirstFirst ... 270320360368369370371372380420470 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,700 of 6747

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Quote Originally Posted by RancidSumo View Post
    You may already know this/have done it and it failed anyway, but if the orange stuff is VibraTite, be sure to let it dry on the screw before installation. I've had good luck with it on pistol optics.
    Thanks for the tip. I wish I knew this before I installed my SGA stock, I applied it to the adapter and assembled/ tightened it right after. But I haven't mounted my CROM yet, I'll be sure to give it sometime to dry now though.

Site Supporter
    First round through the 1301. 9 pellet Flite Control at 10 yards. This gun is going to be great. Unfortunately they weren’t all quite as perfect, but the rest looked like the second pic, so good enough for me.

Name:  16654C36-D184-4D65-8474-77EC95083990.jpg
Views: 1281
Size:  36.3 KB
    Name:  DD90D6BD-033B-4489-AEE3-6B73C182934B.jpg
Views: 1298
Size:  36.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by RancidSumo View Post
    Pleasant surprise with this showing up a month early. Are you all running the sling all the way out to the barrel clamp or putting the forward point closer to the receiver? Also would welcome any shortcut on light solutions - diving into the 300 pages now . . .
    Mine showed up a month early too! Too bad it does this...

It's not the shells... I tested a few different brands and loads. From what I can tell, the carrier isn't dropping low enough, so the rounds are getting hung up. To make matters worse, the bolt release gets stuck. It took me about five minutes the first time to figure out how to clear it. I had to pull back on the bolt, depress the bolt lock, then slightly pull down on the carrier. When I do all those simultaneously, I can then hit the bolt release and free everything up. Waiting on a reply from LTT.

Quote Originally Posted by Stobocor View Post

It's not the shells... I tested a few different brands and loads. From what I can tell, the carrier isn't dropping low enough, so the rounds are getting hung up. To make matters worse, the bolt release gets stuck. It took me about five minutes the first time to figure out how to clear it. I had to pull back on the bolt, depress the bolt lock, then slightly pull down on the carrier. When I do all those simultaneously, I can then hit the bolt release and free everything up. Waiting on a reply from LTT.
    Please keep us updated. My LTT should be arriving end of February

Recoil Buffer

I would like to add a recoil buffer like the Kynshot. I like the idea of hydrolic mitigation. As I understand, the Kynshot will fit only to an AR-15 type stock. I would rather not have the pistol grip. Is anyone aware of a hydrolic buffer on a not AR-15 type stock? Is it even possible?

This is all new to me. I do not yet own a1301T, but it's just around the corner. Just doing my research ahead of time before I lay out my cash.

Quote Originally Posted by dpcarriere View Post
    I would like to add a recoil buffer like the Kynshot. I like the idea of hydrolic mitigation. As I understand, the Kynshot will fit only to an AR-15 type stock. I would rather not have the pistol grip. Is anyone aware of a hydrolic buffer on a not AR-15 type stock? Is it even possible?

This is all new to me. I do not yet own a1301T, but it's just around the corner. Just doing my research ahead of time before I lay out my cash.
    I would suggest getting the gun and shooting it with your inteneded load and determining if the recoil impulse (as it impacts you) is worth the expense. Personally, I find my 1301 to be one of the softest shooting 12 gauges I've shot or owned. The only one softer to me is my Beretta A400 Xcel with the "kickoff" system, but that gun is pretty much for clays or hunting. One could probably get a barrel modified easily to adapt it to defensive use though.

Quote Originally Posted by CWM11B View Post
    I would suggest getting the gun and shooting it with your inteneded load and determining if the recoil impulse (as it impacts you) is worth the expense. Personally, I find my 1301 to be one of the softest shooting 12 gauges I've shot or owned. The only one softer to me is my Beretta A400 Xcel with the "kickoff" system, but that gun is pretty much for clays or hunting. One could probably get a barrel modified easily to adapt it to defensive use though.

Yet another option for consideration. A wee tad pricier but still an option. Thank you.

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stobocor View Post

The shell latch/bolt release might need to be re-adjusted. It should go back to home base for that, though.
    3/15/2016

Quote Originally Posted by TCinVA View Post
    The shell latch/bolt release might need to be re-adjusted. It should go back to home base for that, though.
    Yeah, without another one to compare it too, I think that will solve the issue. It's already on the way to the nearest Beretta warranty shop. Beretta quoted me 4-6 weeks, I'm hoping for a quick fix. LTT never called me back.

User Tag List