Page 383 of 675 FirstFirst ... 283333373381382383384385393433483 ... LastLast
Results 3,821 to 3,830 of 6746

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Site Supporter
    I know this will probably not be a surprise to anyone here, but I did some back-to-back buckshot testing at the range today through my 1301. Picked up a case of Rio 00 a few weeks ago for training and this is how it patterned 4 rounds at 7 yards:

Name:  IMG_4757.jpg
Views: 2169
Size:  26.2 KB

Compared to two rounds of 9 pellet Flite Control:

Name:  IMG_4758.jpg
Views: 2186
Size:  34.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by vladtepes View Post

Beretta 1301 Update

Got the barrel back from being threaded..

​​​​​​​Magpul Stock
    Aridus Stock Adapter
    Mesa Shell Holder
    Magpul Sling
    Surefire Pressure Switch
    Nordic Extension
    Magpul Sling Mounts
    Homemade Light Mount
    Surefire Scout Light
    Barrel threaded by Rose Action Sports
    Briley Chokes
    blitzkrieg Front Sight (working on building a fiber optic option)
    Opened loading port
    Can you please repost this picture? It appears to be lost and I would like to see what you did with the light mount while keeping the factory forend.

My Beretta 1301 Tactical set up just how “I” want it. The Sig Romeo 4T in a ADM QD low mount gives a less cluttered sight picture and a more heads up position, but I still get a solid cheek weld with QD capability. I tried RMR open and closed emitter type optics, but prefer the Romeo 4T over them. A Modlite and Modlite M-lok switch. The Modlite is in a Magpul aluminum M-lok mount, which kicks the light out front just enough where it doesn't light up the front sight at all and I can activate the switch with either hand. Not shown, a Magpul MS1 padded sling. I will probably add the Aridus shell carrier at some point. I prefer the Remington #1 buck but also use the Federal Tactical 00 buck.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggy View Post
    My Beretta 1301 Tactical set up just how “I” want it. The Sig Romeo 4T in a ADM QD low mount gives a less cluttered sight picture and a more heads up position, but I still get a solid cheek weld with QD capability. I tried RMR open and closed emitter type optics, but prefer the Romeo 4T over them. A Modlite and Modlite M-lok switch. The Modlite is in a Magpul aluminum M-lok mount, which kicks the light out front just enough where it doesn't light up the front sight at all and I can activate the switch with either hand. Not shown, a Magpul MS1 padded sling. I will probably add the Aridus shell carrier at some point. I prefer the Remington #1 buck but also use the Federal Tactical 00 buck.

what is under the barrel clamp?

Quote Originally Posted by 23JAZ View Post
    what is under the barrel clamp?
    Just some temporary grip tape. They actually make a thin gasket for the Nordic barrel clamp, if you feel the need for one.

I’m not sure if all of these 1301T items are actually new, but GG&G just sent an email about these accessories:

https://www.gggaz.com/beretta-1301-t...cessories.html
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    I’m not sure if all of these 1301T items are actually new, but GG&G just sent an email about these accessories:

https://www.gggaz.com/beretta-1301-t...cessories.html
    I was just swinging by to post that! The mount is new, only been out for a week or ten days. I will be getting mine soon.

I’ll probably be ordering a flashlight mount. Is the magazine extension new? I have the Nordic, but I know they can be hard to source.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

I believe it's new. I might consider it down the road but there are 922r concerns. Mostly though a mag tube extension is a pretty low priority to me, mostly I'm concerned with having a light, then a sling, then maybe an optic. Capacity brings up the rear of my field of concerns.

Thanks to a forum member I was able to get an Aridus handguard to finish my 1301! Thank you CF!
    Name:  A8C1C69D-C1DE-4AD3-A434-F4966C75E06B.jpg
Views: 1154
Size:  37.4 KBName:  F0613393-8901-4977-A201-A553FAFED186.jpg
Views: 1965
Size:  37.7 KB

User Tag List