Page 282 of 675 FirstFirst ... 182232272280281282283284292332382 ... LastLast
Results 2,811 to 2,820 of 6746

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

1301 Viper

http://www.beretta.com/en-us/1301-viper/

“The 1301 Viper is Beretta's gas operated semi-automatic shotgun designed for hunting and predators.”

Is this just a camouflage version of the 1301 tactical?
    Last edited by Hieronymous; 03-14-2019 at 03:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jwperry View Post
    Everyone still likes them, they might not be Benelli M4 tough, but they'll convert pretty much any Benelli M2 user to Beretta.
    So is the Benelli M4 better than the 1301 ignoring cost? Looks like the M4s are double the cost, and possibly not double as good. But are M4s better overall? Or does 1301 have the edge in some areas? Other than cost.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by powell556 View Post
    So is the Benelli M4 better than the 1301 ignoring cost? Looks like the M4s are double the cost, and possibly not double as good. But are M4s better overall? Or does 1301 have the edge in some areas? Other than cost.
    I don’t know about “better,” but besides being more expensive, the Benelli M4 is also noticeably heavier than the 1301.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

the new Comp model with blue receiver...is thiis just released like 92X with no pricing availability info or is my google fu still weak?

I have/had the M4, M2 and the 1301 Tactical. I no longer have the M4....too heavy...and I got an excellent price for it I kept the M2 and the 1301. The 1301 is my beside the bed home defense gun. I have a gen 1 but have added the aluminum shroud Mine has been nothing but 100% and cycles incredibly fast for a shotgun

Aridus adaptor / Magpul stock instal?

For anyone who has gone the Aridus adapter / Magpul stock route ... How did you remove the stock factory threaded, blind pinned bolt from the chunk of metal at the back of the alloy receiver? None of the wrenches from various armorer kits or my tool box fit, crescent wrench isn't getting enough bite on the small milled sections at the bottom of that chunk, and I'm not sure I want to put receiver in a vice to work from there.

Aridus pointed me to the directions which say "remove" it without insight, suggestion.

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by powell556 View Post
    The 1301 is lighter and with the Aridus accessories more readily improved than the M4. You can buy a 1301, pimp it up, and still pay less than the M4 costs.
    3/15/2016

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    When Adam was developing the adapter, I was going to double check thread pitches and whatnot and I ran into the same issue getting it off. I asked him how he did it and he said, IIRC, that he chocked the bolt into a vice and then turned the receiver to remove it. I can’t recall if he applied heat or not.
    Thanks Tom. With that insight and a fair amount of heat gun I got it done. Again, thank you.

The new blue one has a bolt release modified so that it cannot unload the tube at all.
    Welcome to Africa, bring a hardhat.

To be honest its been 8-9 months since I installed the SGA on my 1301 Tactical, and I do not recall the stock bolt being hard to unthread whatsoever, maybe I got lucky -

I also was lucky enough to get in on the $650 Arms Unlimited blowout of Gen1's, so my 1301T is officially my best value shotgun - sports Nordic +2, Magpul SGA, adapter and Zhukov kit from Adam, and his bolt shroud kit and I couldn't be happier - may swap out the charging handle for a Briley but its good to go and my official SHTF shotgun.

User Tag List