Page 676 of 680 FirstFirst ... 176576626666674675676677678 ... LastLast
Results 6,751 to 6,760 of 6793

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Woo! Managed to snag a threaded 1301T barrel from MGW!

...apparently the only one they had in stock, too. >.>

I got an update from Aridus on their v2 handguards. They are waiting for the nose pieces, which should be available in 1-2 weeks… a little longer for the FDE version due to Ceracoating.

Quote Originally Posted by Pnut View Post
    I got an update from Aridus on their v2 handguards. They are waiting for the nose pieces, which should be available in 1-2 weeks… a little longer for the FDE version due to Ceracoating.
    Well, that's good news for those of us who ordered the upgrade kit on backorder, I suppose. Unless the full handguard kit orders get priority.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Mitchum View Post
    Great video. Thx. Too bad Ernest has recently retired from teaching. Another regret of mine (like missing out on training w/ TLG) is never getting to a class of his.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    Great video. Thx. Too bad Ernest has recently retired from teaching. Another regret of mine (like missing out on training w/ TLG) is never getting to a class of his.
    Wow, first i heard that. Does that mean no more FAST coins? Who is the go to DA/SA instructor? I never got to a class with him either. Timing and money always got in the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Cory View Post
    Wow, first i heard that. Does that mean no more FAST coins? Who is the go to DA/SA instructor? I never got to a class with him either. Timing and money always got in the way.
    The FAST Coins have been passed back to Pistol-Training.com, now run by SLG.

https://pistol-training.com/ernest-langdon/

Edit: SLG is starting to do classes and he’d be a good one for the DA/SA training.
    Last edited by Lon; 04-02-2024 at 07:55 AM.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Mitchum View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    Great video. Thx.
    I also enjoyed that video, thanks for posting it.

ETA: Ernest just seems like a good dude, I enjoy his commentary and demeanor.

Quote Originally Posted by destruya View Post
    Well, that's good news for those of us who ordered the upgrade kit on backorder, I suppose. Unless the full handguard kit orders get priority.
    I guess we'll see - Adam also mentioned when I emailed him last week that the SMRT followers were getting a couple tweaks and would be in a new production run soon (which I look forward to getting along with my updated SGA adapter and new Zhukov retrofit kit

I have a question for all of you people with far more experience with the 1301 than I have. Is there a reason you aren't using the Toni Systems aluminium M-Lok handgaurd?

I realize it's for more expensive than the other options but it's supposedly a bit lighter than factory option and has far more m-lok slots than the Magpul option.

User Tag List