Page 504 of 680 FirstFirst ... 4404454494502503504505506514554604 ... LastLast
Results 5,031 to 5,040 of 6792

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Quote Originally Posted by vaspence View Post
    25 or so yards running. Federal 2 3/4 8 pellet FC. Shot twice, first shot dropped 5 pellets into the lung, about a 5 inch circle around the knife in the pic. Second shot hit rear hind quarter. She went about 40 yards and piled up. Holosun 507c.

Attachment 82161

Attachment 82162
    It warms my heart to see that Randall actually being used for its intended purpose.

Bravo.

Matt Haught
    SYMTAC Consulting LLC
    https://sym-tac.com

I noticed the 1301 comp comes with a gen 1 bolt release rather than the gen 2 release. Is it best practice to replace this with the gen 2 part or just add the spacer to prevent it from operating?

Or is it 6 of one 1/2 dozen of another?

Bonus question, anyone ever use the Beretta +2" choke tubes? Any benefits over the standard extended or flush tubes?

Quote Originally Posted by Crow Hunter View Post
    I noticed the 1301 comp comes with a gen 1 bolt release rather than the gen 2 release. Is it best practice to replace this with the gen 2 part or just add the spacer to prevent it from operating?

Or is it 6 of one 1/2 dozen of another?

Bonus question, anyone ever use the Beretta +2" choke tubes? Any benefits over the standard extended or flush tubes?
    I noticed this on 2 new 1301 21” Comps a few weeks ago in a local gun shop. At the time I thought maybe they were new old stock. My 24” Comp has the 2nd gen release. I also have a Gen 1 with the Aridus shroud as I believe replacing with a Gen 2 release is not a simple plug n play. The shroud works great and I don’t really notice it.

I noticed this on 2 new 1301 21” Comps a few weeks ago in a local gun shop. At the time I thought maybe they were new old stock. My 24” Comp has the 2nd gen release. I also have a Gen 1 with the Aridus shroud as I believe replacing with a Gen 2 release is not a simple plug n play. The shroud works great and I don’t really notice it.
    Do you have the Comp Pro? I think they have the new release. Why they didn't just change them all.....

Does either prevent it from ever happening? That is what I want. My new 24" comp just bit me HARD trying to clear a double feed with dummy rounds. 😣

I was trying to see how bad it was for myself because yes I am that dumb.😒

I thought i was going to need time drill my fingernail and it's my damn trigger finger too.

I want whichever one prevents it from tilting backwards at all. That is really annoying and I definitely could see it happening to me as my SOP when moving to a different stand is to unload the chamber but leave the magazine loaded until I get to my next blind. I could definitely see myself accidentally hitting the bolt release and tying it up.

Just a regular 24” Comp purchased in April 2020

Name:  F059F58E-97DE-4861-85DB-65FF6EF89FA9.jpg
Views: 789
Size:  48.0 KB

Name:  4ABA9B84-1BFD-4B7F-9E4F-181A2A0D1AC8.jpg
Views: 791
Size:  79.1 KB

Just a regular 24” Comp purchased in April 2020

Name:  F059F58E-97DE-4861-85DB-65FF6EF89FA9.jpg
Views: 789
Size:  48.0 KB

Name:  4ABA9B84-1BFD-4B7F-9E4F-181A2A0D1AC8.jpg
Views: 791
Size:  79.1 KB
    I got mine today.

Mine must have been New Old Stock from Europtic. I guessing should have asked for a the latest serial number they had. That might explain why mine came with the plastic case and all the spacers/shims that I had read online that some people weren't getting. (Although mine is missing the mid bead and I had a plug installed and one in the case as a bonus.)

I didn't know they could be bought with the newer release. I did find out it is a drop in part so if it prevents a the problem I can fix it for pretty cheap. I am going to have to order choke tubes anyway.

Does it make it impossible to release double shells onto the carrier?

If anyone with a non-RH CROM wants the option to convert it, the RH aperture is in stock @ Aridus: https://www.aridusindustries.com/pro...crom-aperture/

As is the stock adapter: https://www.aridusindustries.com/pro...stock-adapter/

Both RMR CROMs (Std & RH): https://www.aridusindustries.com/pro...icon-rmr-crom/

Black Handguard: https://www.aridusindustries.com/products/1301hga-blk/

FDE Handguard: https://www.aridusindustries.com/products/1301hga-fde/

Aimpoint CROMs are OOS.
    Last edited by destruya; 01-04-2022 at 08:32 PM.

Got mine ordered thanks...

Now for the elusive QDC shell carrier...
    Last edited by BigKev; 01-05-2022 at 08:07 PM.

Any sources for Beretta parts other than Midwest? I want to change my bolt release to Gen 2 design. I have the replacement bolt release on order but the latch cover C5H273 is out of stock. I tried searching for other vendors and Brownells (using the link) but haven't found any.

Quote Originally Posted by BigKev View Post
    Now for the elusive QDC shell carrier...
    Cardez R Beturer

Unless you've got FDE. Then don't put any adhesive on the Cerakote. >.>

User Tag List