Page 425 of 678 FirstFirst ... 325375415423424425426427435475525 ... LastLast
Results 4,241 to 4,250 of 6780

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

You can always Sharpie over the white lettering... Just sayin.

All I need now to finish my 1301T is optic and the Aridus handguard. Anyone have an idea when these will be available. Been on the waiting list forever it feels like. How often does Aridus release a batch of these?

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Coolcraigster26 View Post
    All I need now to finish my 1301T is optic and the Aridus handguard. Anyone have an idea when these will be available. Been on the waiting list forever it feels like. How often does Aridus release a batch of these?

From yesterday...

Quote Originally Posted by GearFondler View Post
    From yesterday...
    I hope that is accurate... thanks for heads up

Quote Originally Posted by Coolcraigster26 View Post
    I hope that is accurate... thanks for heads up

Right on....now how about those stock adapters? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Flyboytim View Post
    I don’t think the 509T will fit the Aridus CROM. Unless I’m mistaken, it only mounts to a rail... I wanted the low mount the CROM provides and the co-witness.
    Has anyone gotten around to trying this? Considering it.

Quote Originally Posted by tlong17 View Post
    Has anyone gotten around to trying this? Considering it.
    Since the 509T comes with an RMR adapter I think it would work, but not sure if you'd have a cowitness with the sights or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Not HighSpeed View Post
    Right on....now how about those stock adapters? lol
    Stock adaptors just came out about a month or so ago. So it might be a little bit of wait time for those again.

Quote Originally Posted by Triggs75 View Post
    Stock adaptors just came out about a month or so ago. So it might be a little bit of wait time for those again.
    There are some on ebay and gunbroker but you will have to pay extra for them

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Farstriker View Post
    After all these pages what are your guys thoughts on a few things.

Rob haught mod on the crom sight? The crom seem to be the way to go for irons and optics mounting. What about the half ring, Like it or not and why?
    I prefer the RH mod if using an optic, and the full ghost ring if using the CROM by itself without a red dot. IMO, the half ring creates less visual clutter when you're using the red dot as your primary sight. (FWIW, I have two 1301T's, one with a T-1 micro and the RH mod, the other has a CROM with the full ring & no optic.)

I like the aridus fore end, it looks good and gives a couple mlok slots…. But aside from the mlok is it better? The stock fore end is rather svelte and has good texture. Is the magpul fore end slick compared to stock and does it add more bulk? I have magpul furniture on both my 590a1’s, they are slick and definitely add bulk to the front compared to the corn cob. Some talon wraps fixed the issue, but can’t cut the bulk.
    I'm torn on it as well. The Aridus forend makes sling/WML mounting easier and helps 922r compliance, but I honestly prefer the shape and texture of the OEM forend. No disrespect intended to Adam. His adapter setup is extremely clever and well made, but IMHO the Magpul Zhukov part isn't quite optimally shaped to begin with. I ended up stippling and grip taping my Zhukov forends, since I was unhappy with the lack of texture.

User Tag List