Page 446 of 675 FirstFirst ... 346396436444445446447448456496546 ... LastLast
Results 4,451 to 4,460 of 6747

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    The question (almost) everybody immediately asked is how it's 922(r) compliant. It's starting to get annoying that no information coming from Beretta regarding the new versions includes that info. Something like, "We are now making these four parts in the U.S."
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    The question (almost) everybody immediately asked is how it's 922(r) compliant. It's starting to get annoying that no information coming from Beretta regarding the new versions includes that info. Something like, "We are now making these four parts in the U.S."
    I agree. I would like specifics. They also should offer a package for people who want to upgrade their current 1301’s. At cost not normal Beretta accessory price.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Quote Originally Posted by UNK View Post
    I agree. I would like specifics. They also should offer a package for people who want to upgrade their current 1301’s. At cost not normal Beretta accessory price.
    ^^^^^this x's 1000^^^^^^^ Bought a gen 1-- 3 weeks ago. In for info.

I'm amused that my resistance to the siren's song of 1301 purchase has effectively been rewarded. But, now my resistance seems futile.
    • It's not the odds, it's the stakes.
    • If you aren't dry practicing every week, you're not serious.....
    • "Tache-Psyche Effect - a polite way of saying 'You suck.' " - GG

The straight stock variant of the new mode seems to be available on GB and elsewhere for about a $75 premium over the existing models.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Quote Originally Posted by UNK View Post
    I don't really think that's a reasonable ask. Moderately discounted from typical individual parts pricing as a "922(r) Compliance Kit" would be nice (especially with awesome sale pricing on major holidays), but asking them to retrofit fully functional shotguns that were bought by people who knew full well the status of them if they did their research without making any additional profit isn't really in the same book as wanting them to continue in business.

Just speculating, it seems logical that the hammer, trigger, disconnector and follower would make the kit. Those are probably the easiest parts on the list to get made in the U.S. It should be under $100 msrp, based on Browning's prices for similar items. Doesn't have to be made by Geissele or Briley. If Black Friday made it $50-70, that would be stellar for the user community and still very profitable for Beretta.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    I don't really think that's a reasonable ask. Moderately discounted from typical individual parts pricing as a "922(r) Compliance Kit" would be nice (especially with awesome sale pricing on major holidays), but asking them to retrofit fully functional shotguns that were bought by people who knew full well the status of them if they did their research without making any additional profit isn't really in the same book as wanting them to continue in business.

Just speculating, it seems logical that the hammer, trigger, disconnector and follower would make the kit. Those are probably the easiest parts on the list to get made in the U.S. It should be under $100 msrp, based on Browning's prices for similar items. Doesn't have to be made by Geissele or Briley. If Black Friday made it $50-70, that would be stellar for the user community and still very profitable for Beretta.
    At one hundred I wouldn't complain if I was an owner. I was envisioning a several hundred price tag.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

It’s the same gun as the gen 2’s with a factory tube and clamp.
    Loading port is the same and the safety and bolt release are the same.
    A one piece tube with a plastic cover and clamp may be better in the long run then the Nordic setup. I know for those folks that complain about the finish on the barrel getting scratched it must seem like the best thing ever.

I’m interested to see it come to market with a magpul stock with berettas grip texture on it and a 3” comp pro lifter straight from the factory. That would be the cats meow.

Enhanced models showing up already?

https://www.budsgunshop.com/product_...ring+sights+&+
    "...we suffer more in imagination than in reality." Seneca, probably.

Quote Originally Posted by Risto View Post
    Ok ok. I’m gonna get one. Can’t find any locally. Is there a recommended site to buy online? (I read a lot of this threat but not all of it)
    There's a well equipped one in the P-F classifieds.
    David S.

User Tag List