Page 405 of 431 FirstFirst ... 305355395403404405406407415 ... LastLast
Results 4,041 to 4,050 of 4307

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

  1. #4041
    Member Phaedrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    Big Sky Country
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    The ideal solution would be for Magpul to license the Aridus stock adapter. Everybody gets a piece of the cheese that way. But, that would involve Magpul focusing more on actual useful products instead of T-shirts and man bun wraps.
    A much better solution would be for Beretta to license the Magpul SGA stock. Just sell the gun with the better stock to begin with. It's not like there's no precedent for it, there are SGA-editions of shotguns already. I can't imagine that manufacturing costs would be much higher for a stock with a more ergonomic shape (setting aside for a moment the costs for licensing; after all, Beretta could design their own stock with many of the same attributes). Virtually no one is buying a 1301 Tactical to shoot clays so a shorter LOP and higher comb would be great for all customers.
    I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned. - Richard Feynman
    When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why they are poor, they call me a communist.- Archbishop Helder Câmara

  2. #4042
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    [QUOTE=Clusterfrack;1229197]1301 was a constant companion in SE Alaska. It got wet and dirty because there was quite a bit of rain and bushwhacking.

    How’s that Briley match trigger working for you??? I have my trigger group at Briley now…

  3. #4043
    Member Phaedrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    Big Sky Country
    Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    1301 was a constant companion in SE Alaska. It got wet and dirty because there was quite a bit of rain and bushwhacking.
    I'm in SW Montana, so once my shoulder is healed up enough to back on the trails, I expect my 1301 to accompany we as well. And for the same reasons.
    I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned. - Richard Feynman
    When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why they are poor, they call me a communist.- Archbishop Helder Câmara

  4. #4044
    Likes Marmite Clusterfrack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Redneck wonderland
    [QUOTE=Flyboytim;1230173]
    Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    How’s that Briley match trigger working for you??? I have my trigger group at Briley now…
    No complaints. The trigger is excellent, and I asked them to make the pull weight appropriate for a defense gun.

    The OEM trigger was quite good, and the only reason I went with the Briley was for additional USA parts.
    "BJJ is sort of like nonconsensual yoga"
    "You don’t really graduate from certain problems or certain things… like you always have to work on trigger control and pulling the trigger straight. " --Ben Stoeger 1/24/2018

  5. #4045
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    [QUOTE=Clusterfrack;1230216]
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyboytim View Post

    No complaints. The trigger is excellent, and I asked them to make the pull weight appropriate for a defense gun.

    The OEM trigger was quite good, and the only reason I went with the Briley was for additional USA parts.
    That’s exactly why I’m doing it and what I asked them to set the pull weight at. Beretta makes a great trigger, but 922R is clear as mud on this, LOL. Seriously, I interpret the law in the same way. They’ll probably change it now… 😳
    Anyway, I’m glad you like yours…

  6. #4046
    What is the turn around time for Brinkley for the trigger job?

    Chad

  7. #4047
    Likes Marmite Clusterfrack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Redneck wonderland
    Quote Originally Posted by Triggs75 View Post
    What is the turn around time for Brinkley for the trigger job?

    Chad
    Mine took around 3 months.
    "BJJ is sort of like nonconsensual yoga"
    "You don’t really graduate from certain problems or certain things… like you always have to work on trigger control and pulling the trigger straight. " --Ben Stoeger 1/24/2018

  8. #4048
    Old man yelling at cloud OlongJohnson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    "carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Quote Originally Posted by Triggs75 View Post
    What is the turn around time for Brinkley for the trigger job?

    Chad
    Assuming you mean Briley. Shouldn't take long if they have the parts in stock. Might be worth a phone call before you ship your trigger group.

    I'm local and dropped it off at the shop. It only took a few days. The second time, when they replaced the defective first-round parts, was done while I waited.
    .
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

  9. #4049
    Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    Assuming you mean Briley. Shouldn't take long if they have the parts in stock. Might be worth a phone call before you ship your trigger group.

    I'm local and dropped it off at the shop. It only took a few days. The second time, when they replaced the defective first-round parts, was done while I waited.
    Gotta love auto correct on phones. Sounds good. Thank you

  10. #4050
    Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    Mine took around 3 months.
    Ok wow. Will contact them before shipping to get an eta. Thank you

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •