Page 374 of 678 FirstFirst ... 274324364372373374375376384424474 ... LastLast
Results 3,731 to 3,740 of 6780

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Quote Originally Posted by RancidSumo View Post
    Pleasant surprise with this showing up a month early. Are you all running the sling all the way out to the barrel clamp or putting the forward point closer to the receiver? Also would welcome any shortcut on light solutions - diving into the 300 pages now . . .

Attachment 66423

Also, looking forward to seeing how this cheapo dot holds up. Just swapped it over from an unused carbine until I can round up an Aimpoint, but I’ll be much more comfortable with it as a back up if it survives a few hundred rounds here.
    I that a Vortex Crossfire? I have one laying around I am planning on throwing on there as soon as I get the CROM.
    FWIW I had it on my Mossberg 12ga with no issues what so ever.
    Last edited by 23JAZ; 02-27-2021 at 05:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JimBobWe View Post
    So, was trying to put a MagPul QD on my LTT1301 with the MagPul forend - but it looks like I can’t use most of the slots due to what I assume is a heat shield.
    Is that normal, can I just put it on, or do I need to cut some holes in the heat shield?
    Not sure if that is part of the MagPyl furniture or something that came with the 1301 from Beretta..
    Aridus addresses the situation with the Magpul handguard here: https://www.aridusindustries.com/products/1301hga-blk/

I also think there’s information included with the handguard...

Can anyone confirm what the upgrade to the bolt handle on the Gen 2 is?

Just picked up my 1301 Tac.

Holy cow, I can't believe how light and handy this thing is. I feel like it must have some stout recoil... but everyone says that's not the case. With any luck I'll get to put a few shells through it this weekend.

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 23JAZ View Post
    Can anyone confirm what the upgrade to the bolt handle on the Gen 2 is?
    There isn't one.

The Gen2 has a different bolt release. The bolt handle is the same.
    3/15/2016

Quote Originally Posted by TCinVA View Post
    There isn't one.

The Gen2 has a different bolt release. The bolt handle is the same.
    I’m seeing mixed opinions on the OEM bolt handle. Should I order a stainless steel aftermarket one to have on hand? Seems like they break sooner than later.

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 23JAZ View Post
    I’m seeing mixed opinions on the OEM bolt handle. Should I order a stainless steel aftermarket one to have on hand? Seems like they break sooner than later.
    I've not broken one.

So far all the replacement bolt handles available are two piece affairs that are just as "vulnerable" as the factory handle.

It's not impossible to break one, but I've spent a shitload of time around 1301's and I've yet to see a factory handle break that way.
    3/15/2016

Hammertime
    Quote Originally Posted by Cory View Post

Holy cow, I can't believe how light and handy this thing is. I feel like it must have some stout recoil... but everyone says that's not the case. With any luck I'll get to put a few shells through it this weekend.
    It's just freaking awesome. Awesome to handle, easy to shoot and I am recoil sensitive.

Quote Originally Posted by Cory View Post

It is super soft... Everyone that shot it on Monday night remarked "Wow! That's really soft!" even shooting slugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc_Glock View Post
    It's just freaking awesome. Awesome to handle, easy to shoot and I am recoil sensitive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Les Pepperoni View Post
    It is super soft... Everyone that shot it on Monday night remarked "Wow! That's really soft!" even shooting slugs.
    I'm used to 3" slugs from various guns (including an 1187) and heavier. My Mossberg 835 weighs in at 7.5lbs (which I always thought was really light) and is punishing with a 3 1/2" turkey load.

I'm really looking forward to seeing how the 6.4lb Beretta feels in comparison. Although odds are that I will never put anything bigger than 2 3/4" shells in it. For it's purpose there really isn't a need. It feels toy like. In a lot of ways it is similar to the way I felt when I first held a Glock.

User Tag List