Page 389 of 678 FirstFirst ... 289339379387388389390391399439489 ... LastLast
Results 3,881 to 3,890 of 6771

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

I drank both the RDS Glock 19 and 1301 PF koolaid this winter and it was revelatory.

Anyone ever hear or have any experience with AITarms? They have the Nordic extension set in stock, if anyone needs one(like me), and if they are good to go https://aitarms.com/product/nordic-c...-beretta-1301/.

Botach has it as well for a pretty decent price as well(and they list almost 40 in stock), but everyone seems to either hate or like them. I've never dealt with them, but I'm reasonably hesitant to.

Apologies, but this thread is huge and my search attempts bring too many answers.... but what was the consensus on the good followers to put in the 1301 to fix the strange malfunction they were able to have with the stock follower?

Quote Originally Posted by Not HighSpeed View Post
    Botach has it as well for a pretty decent price as well(and they list almost 40 in stock), but everyone seems to either hate or like them. I've never dealt with them, but I'm reasonably hesitant to.
    I've found them to be a mixed bag, a kind of a Wish.com for gun & tactical stuff. My first order from them was a Surefire 300 Ultra with a suspiciously low price. I ordered but got an email that it was backordered. 14 months later I emailed to cancel it only to get a shipping notice two days later. Another time I placed an order and the few small items arrived quickly but just rattling around in a 3 cubic foot box, no padding or packaging material. The last time I ordered from them UPS lost the package. Botach issued me a refund but it was a silent movie; no communication at any stage.

My feeling is that they try to do a good job and are honest but lack any real organization or communication expertise. Maybe their main focus is selling to gov. and police. The main problem I've had with them id that the stated number of items in stock seems to generated at random. You never know if it's actually available till you try to buy.

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus View Post
    The main problem I've had with them id that the stated number of items in stock seems to generated at random. You never know if it's actually available till you try to buy.
    I only buy from them if that number is large.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus View Post
    I've found them to be a mixed bag, a kind of a Wish.com for gun & tactical stuff. My first order from them was a Surefire 300 Ultra with a suspiciously low price. I ordered but got an email that it was backordered. 14 months later I emailed to cancel it only to get a shipping notice two days later. Another time I placed an order and the few small items arrived quickly but just rattling around in a 3 cubic foot box, no padding or packaging material. The last time I ordered from them UPS lost the package. Botach issued me a refund but it was a silent movie; no communication at any stage.

My feeling is that they try to do a good job and are honest but lack any real organization or communication expertise. Maybe their main focus is selling to gov. and police. The main problem I've had with them id that the stated number of items in stock seems to generated at random. You never know if it's actually available till you try to buy.
    Thanks for your input.

I went ahead and chanced ordering one from the AIT arms link and within an hour of placing my order, I got the shipping info and tracking number, as well as a separate email from the store owner thanking me for my purchase. Seemed good to go and I'll know for sure when it shows up. I may have it sooner than my 1301.

Oh, he also has the Magpul stocks in as well if anyone else is looking, but I'll have to wait until next month to buy that.

So it seems most people go without the bracket attached to the extension and the barrel? Just loc-tite and go for those that run one without the bracket? Any other concerns besides the barrel finish to go without?

Quote Originally Posted by Balisong View Post
    Apologies, but this thread is huge and my search attempts bring too many answers.... but what was the consensus on the good followers to put in the 1301 to fix the strange malfunction they were able to have with the stock follower?
    The stock follower is not a problem... It works as intended. It is the flat top Nordic follower that gets installed for 922R reasons that causes the issue.
    The full discussion starts with post #3050.

I don't know how well it works but GG&G just released a US-made follower for the 1301.

Thanks to an awesome member here, I've now got an Aridus stock adapter. He bought one, but then bought the LTT instead and sold me the adapter at his cost. Pretty cool.

Hopefully I'll have a magpul stock in hand soon.

Heads up to those who bought the GG&G light mount. The screws holding the rail on do not have threadlocker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Tag List