Page 322 of 335 FirstFirst ... 222272312320321322323324332 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,220 of 3344

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Grab-a-gun has the Nordic +2 in stock right now...

Hammertime
    Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    1) are the latest model 1301 shotguns a significant upgrade by Beretta?

2) I have always loved the OEM 1301 stock. What are the pros and cons of going to the Magpul stock over OEM?

3) there actually was a predecessor thread to this one, from 2012 when I first handled a TX4.
    For 2: I like the Magpul stock due to the angle of the pistol grip. I did not shorten it significantly from the Beretta Stock as that length felt about right to me at 6'1". The area where I grip with my hand being at a steeper angle with the Magpul stock makes my wrist significantly more comfortable.

For smaller statured shooters, I think the Magpul stock goes about 1-1.5" shorter in LOP.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc_Glock View Post
    For 2: I like the Magpul stock due to the angle of the pistol grip. I did not shorten it significantly from the Beretta Stock as that length felt about right to me at 6'1". The area where I grip with my hand being at a steeper angle with the Magpul stock makes my wrist significantly more comfortable.

For smaller statured shooters, I think the Magpul stock goes about 1-1.5" shorter in LOP.
    Its all personal preference - I know 6' tall shooters who use the Magpul SGA stock at its shortest LOP (12.3")

The grip angle, ability to add QD cups on the stock or standard sling looping, cheek riser ability for optics, and even ability to use a Remington adapter to use a Limbsaver pad are all pluses, in addition to the better pistol grip angle, denser material of the stock, and LOP adjustment

Mine is at its shortest and worth every penny with the Aridus SGA adapter on my 1301 "Gen1" - I also have an SGA on my pump 590 -

I think factory Beretta LOP on 1301T is around 13"? And to those of you saying "3/4 of an inch doesnt make a difference" well it definitely did for me and thats what she said

Site Supporter
    I noticed Big R stores have the first gen 1301Ts for $850ish, not sure if thatís a good deal or not but passing it on.
    Ken

Odd finding in new gen 2

Name:  20190812_231813.jpg
Views: 600
Size:  33.9 KBName:  20190812_232042.jpg
Views: 592
Size:  37.0 KB

So I'm disassembling my new 1301 Tactical and within the gas piston is this nearly hair thin metal ring loosely with the split ring or elastic seal.

Anyone see this before?

I'm thinking it's a thread shaving from the factory or some other remnant from the machining process but either way it doesn't seem right.

I'm glad I didn't fire the gun before this initial tear down/cleaning.

Any advise or suggestions are very welcome!

Thanks all.

Interesting they've changed the piston, etc. Mine is several years old, but looks like bare stainless.
    -----------------------------------------
    In Britain, they have made burglary a safe operation. It's like OSHA for burglars. - Thomas Sowell

Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    Interesting they've changed the piston, etc. Mine is several years old, but looks like bare stainless.
    I bought mine (Gen2) 2 months ago and it also looks like bare stainless.

Quote Originally Posted by GearFondler View Post
    I bought mine (Gen2) 2 months ago and it also looks like bare stainless.
    Anybody seen Erik lately? $ to doughnuts he can give us the skinny here, paging Erik @ Beretta .........

Quote Originally Posted by M1KL83 View Post
    Name:  20190812_231813.jpg
Views: 600
Size:  33.9 KBName:  20190812_232042.jpg
Views: 592
Size:  37.0 KB

So I'm disassembling my new 1301 Tactical and within the gas piston is this nearly hair thin metal ring loosely with the split ring or elastic seal.

Anyone see this before?

I'm thinking it's a thread shaving from the factory or some other remnant from the machining process but either way it doesn't seem right.

I'm glad I didn't fire the gun before this initial tear down/cleaning.

Any advise or suggestions are very welcome!

Thanks all.
    Machining remnant, should have been removed during assembly. You're good to go.

Nothing to worry about.
    Product Manager - Tactical and Pro Shop

Beretta USA Corporation

Quote Originally Posted by OldRunner/CSAT Neighbor View Post
    Anybody seen Erik lately? $ to doughnuts he can give us the skinny here, paging Erik @ Beretta .........
    Running finish change.
    Product Manager - Tactical and Pro Shop

Beretta USA Corporation

User Tag List