Page 310 of 679 FirstFirst ... 210260300308309310311312320360410 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,100 of 6787

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

If you have a battery phobia there are alternatives:

- CROM mount with Dual-Illuminated RMR

- See-All Open Sight on picatinny rail

- Front and Rear Tritium Ghost Ring sights as found on the M4

Thanks for the suggestions everyone.

Can I simply replace the ring in the rear sight, with one that is thinner and doesn't have those fat shoulders and white dots? They make it harder for the right to ghost and be invisible, as they're blocking view outside the ring.

I guess I can just buy a whole new rear sight with a different ring as well.

If that is what you want a 1301 and a non cluttered sight picture with a more open ghost ring rear sight just buy an Airidus CROM with the Rob Haught mod. and you will have your problem solved period.

Quote Originally Posted by matto View Post
    Thanks for the suggestions everyone.

Can I simply replace the ring in the rear sight, with one that is thinner and doesn't have those fat shoulders and white dots? They make it harder for the right to ghost and be invisible, as they're blocking view outside the ring.

I guess I can just buy a whole new rear sight with a different ring as well.
    If you're seeing all that clutter, you're not looking through the peep, you're looking [i]at[/] it. For peep sights to work, the shooter looks at the target and brings the sights up to the eyes. Don't shift your focal point until you're looking through the sights at the target, then shift your focus to the front sight.
    Last edited by MistWolf; 01-09-2020 at 10:47 PM.
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTURBACK View Post
    If that is what you want a 1301 and a non cluttered sight picture with a more open ghost ring rear sight just buy an Airidus CROM with the Rob Haught mod. and you will have your problem solved period.
    This ^^^^^. I hate ghost rings for the same reasons stated above. This is the perfect combo with the micro.

Not realizing that Nordic still offered the Domed Follower (because it's not on their website nor have I found any vendor who carries it) I went with the US made M4 follower offered from CarrierComp.
    And it looks to be good to go.
    I couldn't get the jam with any kind of attempt, with dummies or live shells.
    And the two-step dome makes it easy to feel with a finger or see with the red anodizing.

Received the Freedom Fighter Tactical M4 follower. I haven't had a chance to fire the gun with this follower yet, but so far no issues with manually cycling some shells. The raised dome portion is almost exactly the same height as the OEM follower. I cannot induce the nosediving shell malfunction with this follower like I could with the Nordic.

Quote Originally Posted by js475 View Post
    Received the Freedom Fighter Tactical M4 follower. I haven't had a chance to fire the gun with this follower yet, but so far no issues with manually cycling some shells. The raised dome portion is almost exactly the same height as the OEM follower. I cannot induce the nosediving shell malfunction with this follower like I could with the Nordic.
    This one?

https://freedomfightertactical.com/c...m4-shotgun-red
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Just a data point for those interested. Federal FC 9 pellet and Hornady Critical Defense patterns. I’m gonna have to try some 8 pellet to see if I can get some tighter patterns.

Name:  2A01E6D2-E9B3-4B59-98AA-BCA7D9604D73.jpg
Views: 1410
Size:  49.3 KB
    Name:  116737FB-EDD6-4C9E-8F35-D1137B101472.jpg
Views: 1345
Size:  54.6 KB
    Name:  5406DDB3-7E9E-44C2-97C6-5CAA9E8DCDA2.jpg
Views: 1384
Size:  44.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by NPV View Post
    Just a data point for... Hornady Critical Defense patterns.
    Name:  5406DDB3-7E9E-44C2-97C6-5CAA9E8DCDA2.jpg
Views: 1384
Size:  44.1 KB
    A great illustration of why everyone should pattern their own shotgun and not just with one shot at each distance.
    The Crit Defense at 25yds had 1 round put 4 pellets in the heart and 1 in the lung, but the other round entirely missed COM and maybe 2 in the lung.
    Last edited by GearFondler; 01-11-2020 at 09:10 PM.

User Tag List