Page 451 of 678 FirstFirst ... 351401441449450451452453461501551 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,510 of 6780

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

I looked through this thread but I couldn’t find the answer. Can someone tell me what the LOP of the beretta stock is vs the magpul stock? I would prefer to keep the rifle stock if the LOP is short enough.

Quote Originally Posted by PearTree View Post
    I looked through this thread but I couldn’t find the answer. Can someone tell me what the LOP of the beretta stock is vs the magpul stock? I would prefer to keep the rifle stock if the LOP is short enough.
    Which version Beretta? My v1 is 13.5” with Limbsaver.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    Which version Beretta? My v1 is 13.5” with Limbsaver.
    I am looking at the newest version with 7+1, but I’m not sure if the stock is different than previous generations.

Praying to the Postal Gods and sacrificing a few dozen Amazon boxes worked - my Aridus adapter was finally delivered.

Not in time to make it to the range for the first time this Saturday, though - based on the *single* installation video I've found on YouTube, it looks like it's something that shouldn't be rushed. Anyone with them have any tips to share?

This is the video in question. Not the best production quality, but it'll do better than the directions included with the adapter: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKmmcWaz7yw

Quote Originally Posted by destruya View Post
    Praying to the Postal Gods and sacrificing a few dozen Amazon boxes worked - my Aridus adapter was finally delivered.

Not in time to make it to the range for the first time this Saturday, though - based on the *single* installation video I've found on YouTube, it looks like it's something that shouldn't be rushed. Anyone with them have any tips to share?

This is the video in question. Not the best production quality, but it'll do better than the directions included with the adapter: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKmmcWaz7yw
    Just saw this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZgLIuBAwKU , haven't yet had a chance to install mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCinVA View Post
    The 1301 is ... the honey badger of semi-auto shotguns.

Quote Originally Posted by Quasimojo45 View Post
    Just saw this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZgLIuBAwKU , haven't yet had a chance to install mine.
    Thanks for that - it's a much better video.

More flite control tests. And I shoot some Wal-mart buckshot to predictable results. I guess this is less 1301 than Flite control. Still, I am really digging the CROM/RMR setup for precision.

Quote Originally Posted by PearTree View Post
    I am looking at the newest version with 7+1, but I’m not sure if the stock is different than previous generations.
    It's probably a US made one now as a 922R part.

Quote Originally Posted by Manbearspider View Post
    It's probably a US made one now as a 922R part.
    Speaking of US made and 922r parts, Does anyone have hard data as to what Beretta did to make the new 7+1 1301 all chummy with 922r? Sub question: Are any of the parts available to retrofit earlier generations??

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post
    More flite control tests. And I shoot some Wal-mart buckshot to predictable results. I guess this is less 1301 than Flite control. Still, I am really digging the CROM/RMR setup for precision.

Was that with a cylinder choke?

User Tag List