Page 383 of 383 FirstFirst ... 283333373381382383
Results 3,821 to 3,825 of 3825

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by UNK View Post
    Thanks! So I have to ask Nordic has a kit that includes a barrel/tube bracket that has rail. Did this come out maybe after The solution from TCinVA was arrived at or is his simply better?
    I have the Nordic extension on my gun but I still used the 870 Streamlight mount because the barrel clamp on the Nordic extension was wearing the finish on my barrel. The clamp is necessary for the rail on the Nordic setup to be used. It also complicates disassembly for maintenance.

So I abandoned that quickly in favor of the Streamlight 870 mount which works just fine even with the magazine extension.
    3/15/2016

Site Supporter
    I know this will probably not be a surprise to anyone here, but I did some back-to-back buckshot testing at the range today through my 1301. Picked up a case of Rio 00 a few weeks ago for training and this is how it patterned 4 rounds at 7 yards:

Name:  IMG_4757.jpg
Views: 457
Size:  26.2 KB

Compared to two rounds of 9 pellet Flite Control:

Name:  IMG_4758.jpg
Views: 453
Size:  34.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by vladtepes View Post

Beretta 1301 Update

Got the barrel back from being threaded..

​​​​​​​Magpul Stock
    Aridus Stock Adapter
    Mesa Shell Holder
    Magpul Sling
    Surefire Pressure Switch
    Nordic Extension
    Magpul Sling Mounts
    Homemade Light Mount
    Surefire Scout Light
    Barrel threaded by Rose Action Sports
    Briley Chokes
    blitzkrieg Front Sight (working on building a fiber optic option)
    Opened loading port
    Can you please repost this picture? It appears to be lost and I would like to see what you did with the light mount while keeping the factory forend.

My Beretta 1301 Tactical set up just how I want it. The Sig Romeo 4T in a ADM QD low mount gives a less cluttered sight picture and a more heads up position, but I still get a solid cheek weld with QD capability. I tried RMR open and closed emitter type optics, but prefer the Romeo 4T over them. A Modlite and Modlite M-lok switch. The Modlite is in a Magpul aluminum M-lok mount, which kicks the light out front just enough where it doesn't light up the front sight at all and I can activate the switch with either hand. Not shown, a Magpul MS1 padded sling. I will probably add the Aridus shell carrier at some point. I prefer the Remington #1 buck but also use the Federal Tactical 00 buck.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggy View Post
    My Beretta 1301 Tactical set up just how I want it. The Sig Romeo 4T in a ADM QD low mount gives a less cluttered sight picture and a more heads up position, but I still get a solid cheek weld with QD capability. I tried RMR open and closed emitter type optics, but prefer the Romeo 4T over them. A Modlite and Modlite M-lok switch. The Modlite is in a Magpul aluminum M-lok mount, which kicks the light out front just enough where it doesn't light up the front sight at all and I can activate the switch with either hand. Not shown, a Magpul MS1 padded sling. I will probably add the Aridus shell carrier at some point. I prefer the Remington #1 buck but also use the Federal Tactical 00 buck.

what is under the barrel clamp?
    BLESSED IS HE WHO, IN THE FACE OF DANGER, FOCUSES ON HIS FRONT SIGHT.

User Tag List