Page 246 of 675 FirstFirst ... 146196236244245246247248256296346 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,460 of 6746

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

I finally broke down and ordered the Aridus Industries Magpul stock adapter. I had an Amazon gift card I picked up with credit card reward points that I just used to order a Magpul SGA stock.

With my state having just become a 10 round magazine state, I’m planning to devote more time to the shotgun for off duty needs. I figured I might as well set up my 1301 with the best accessories.

–————————————————
    My posts only represent my opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of my employer. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Solid choice. The Magpul stock is a nice addition. I have one on each 870 as well. I like keeping all my tools consistent with the accessories I choose. One great extra step is to have the hand grip stippled. I’ve done this on every grip of every shotgun, rifle and handgun I own. I have him leave the finish very aggressive so that it bites into my hand even when sweaty out in the FL heat. It’s s nice addition to the Magpul friends as well. I posted pics a few pages back.

Nordic Extension kits are back in stock at Grabagun.com $115 plus shipping
    https://grabagun.com/nordic-beretta-...tical-kit.html

I already have my kit and the Nordic low drag follower but haven't yet installed them yet. My trigger came back from Briley and I would like to put it together.

Any tips on installation, and is the included spring already sized correctly or need to be installed in a particular orientation?
    Last edited by John10-19; 04-19-2018 at 04:35 PM. Reason: Q on installation

Quote Originally Posted by John10-19 View Post

I already have my kit and the Nordic low drag follower but haven't yet installed them yet. My trigger came back from Briley and I would like to put it together.

Any tips on installation, and is the included spring already sized correctly or need to be installed in a particular orientation?
    Ha! Just got the email & almost pulled a muscle whipping out the Visa. Got it ordered.

40 minutes for me to see the notification and it was out of stock already.
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

I still have the spring that came with mine in the wrapper. I just reused the spring the gun came with, in the extension. I’m only about 50 rounds into it though so no longevity test yet but so far no issues with cheapo #7 bird shot.

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"

Follow the instructions in the kit.

Does your trigger look right?
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    Follow the instructions in the kit.
    copy that

Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    Does your trigger look right?
    Everything looked good to me, I didn't see any obviously bent parts. I did it for 922r but I'm also very pleased with the new trigger pull. The break feels very crisp.

Yesterday I got my Magpul SGA from Amazon.com and received an email from Aridus Industries that my order for the stock adapter has been completed. Hopefully I should be able to install the SGA within the next few days.

–————————————————
    My posts only represent my opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of my employer. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Beretta 1301 Tactical

My Aridus stock adapter came today. The half inch less in LOP makes a difference in how good of a mount I feel I can get with the gun. I wonder how it would feel if Magpul made a 1301 specific SGA and you could take another almost half inch off the LOP. So far, it was a great purchase.

Up next will be a CROM and another Primary Arms Advanced Micro Dot. At some point after that will be the Zhukov forend adapter and a light and sling.

I should also take another shotgun class. I got a lot out of the Chris Fry class I took in 2016 and wouldn’t mind taking it again if he offered it at a close enough venue. I would LOVE to take a class from DB.

–————————————————
    Last edited by WobblyPossum; 04-23-2018 at 09:22 PM.

User Tag List