Page 347 of 678 FirstFirst ... 247297337345346347348349357397447 ... LastLast
Results 3,461 to 3,470 of 6778

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Back in stock
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by GearFondler View Post
    I find very easy to load one on the lifter with the M4 but it's more difficult to do with the 1301... You have to find the sweet spot with the bolt back just far enough to allow the shell in and under and then it may still take a bit of fiddling to get the bolt fully forward again. But definitely worth it to have a full 7 + 1 and still have an empty chamber.
    The only thing I haven't decided on is whether it's best to then pull the trigger to drop the hammer, or simply leave it cocked, or leave it cocked and engage the safety.
    However, loading 7 and then releasing one onto the lifter is definitely easier, safer, and much quicker if you wanted to immediately slug select.
    I am the opposite bc the beretta lifter can be pushed down out of the way. I can’t do that with the benelli

Quote Originally Posted by TCinVA View Post
    I keep mine empty chamber with a round on the lifter. That way I simply run the bolt to get the gun ready and go to work.
    The 1301 controls are ideal for that. Thanks!
    Are you loyal to the constitution or the “institution”?

LE 133 Flite Control 00 buck 8 pellet available Target sports

Last edited by tactical1; 05-28-2020 at 02:35 PM.

Thanks for the heads up

Student
    Nice, good looking out.

LE133

And it's now out of stock.....

Quote Originally Posted by tactical1 View Post
    And it's now out of stock.....
    Sign up for their notify me. I was looking for a case a few weeks ago, signed up and received the notification the very next day. I appreciate the text message option, I see those right away where I only check my email a couple times a day.

My light finally arrived. I love the setup so far. It was rock solid last week for class and no lock tight anywhere. I am going to run it this way for a bit then decide if threadlocker is needed. If anyone can 3D print a flat bottom copy of the Magpul cantilever Mount that is about 3-4 rows longer and slightly taller to clear the forearm that can mount via 2 screws, I am in for one. I shoot lefty so this will get a switch mounted ala vlad’s example. A lefty who just wants to use the thumb switch wouldn’t even have to reverse the clamp like I did. I am using the QD sling cup on that side do the light needed to be mounted on the left.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by sigfla; 05-31-2020 at 02:01 PM.

Has anyone tried to attach a matchsaver shell holder to the factory forearm? I'm thinking slug select drills/loading.

User Tag List