Page 372 of 372 FirstFirst ... 272322362370371372
Results 3,711 to 3,720 of 3720

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

  1. #3711
    Quote Originally Posted by GyroF-16 View Post
    Yes, the “ears” come off with the front sight post.
    If you find a way to brace the post within the “ears” as you re-tighten the nut, it’s easier to keep the ears straight with your other hand while you work on the nut. The challenge is keeping both parts from twisting as it gets tight. I think I found bits of wood to lay on either side of the post to keep it from rotating.
    Gyro you need a “so to speak” with your discussion of gripping ears, tight nuts and wood.
    "Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master"

  2. #3712
    Site Supporter
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Central Front Range, CO
    Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Gyro you need a “so to speak” with your discussion of gripping ears, tight nuts and wood.
    a “so to speak” or three, apparently. I guess I got “ahead” of myself. STS

    ETA - my wife says I must be out of practice. (STS) And least I didn’t suggest using a box wrench.
    Last edited by GyroF-16; 02-21-2021 at 11:24 PM.

  3. #3713
    Quote Originally Posted by GyroF-16 View Post
    a “so to speak” or three, apparently. I guess I got “ahead” of myself. STS

    ETA - my wife says I must be out of practice. (STS) And least I didn’t suggest using a box wrench.
    You said “box.” Heh.
    "Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master"

  4. #3714
    Site Supporter Det1397's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Here
    Aridus has the stock adaptor and the CROM available right now- go get some!

    https://www.aridusindustries.com/pro...stock-adapter/

  5. #3715
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Upper Michigan
    If your looking for the Aridus Stock Adapter, you may want to go check the site.

  6. #3716
    I’d be thrilled if they would restock the Zhukov fore ends. That’s the last piece I need.

  7. #3717
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Upper Michigan
    Quote Originally Posted by ssb View Post
    I’d be thrilled if they would restock the Zhukov fore ends. That’s the last piece I need.
    You just missed out. I got mine a couple weeks ago.

  8. #3718
    Site Supporter Balisong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Arizona
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe45 View Post
    Thank you both. I ordered the Blitzing sight. If I'm going to mess with it, I figured I'll upgrade.
    Let me know how that goes. I ordered my Blitzkrieg on Feb 8th and have heard nothing since then. I just sent them an email.

  9. #3719
    Quote Originally Posted by Balisong View Post
    Let me know how that goes. I ordered my Blitzkrieg on Feb 8th and have heard nothing since then. I just sent them an email.
    Will do. And yes, that's what I ordered. Not what I was autocorrected to. I ordered on 2/10 and also haven't heard anything.

  10. #3720
    Site Supporter
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Houston
    For people running a single screw mlok QD mount in the half slot by the receiver, how do you get it to stop sliding around in the slot? Am I just being an idiot with this and missing something obvious? I'm trying to use an IWC mount-n-slot.

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •