Page 596 of 680 FirstFirst ... 96496546586594595596597598606646 ... LastLast
Results 5,951 to 5,960 of 6793

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

I might have a line on a marine coat version at a good price. My question is, ive heard the coating us just cerekote, whats under the silver coating? Could the silver coating be removed and protection still be there? Is the coating just applied over the standard black finish? I hope im wording this correctly lol

Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    I "need" this light set up.

Please do share info.

TIA.

Quote Originally Posted by Centerfire View Post
    I have cylinder, improved cylinder, and modified. Improved patterns the tightest, all three group slugs the same. FWIW, the factory fixed choke barrels are imp cylinder.
    What do you mean by "factory fixed choke". For the gen 1?
    My gen 2 comes with a replaceable choke.

Quote Originally Posted by i am No One View Post
    What do you mean by "factory fixed choke". For the gen 1?
    My gen 2 comes with a replaceable choke.
    The LE marked guns without removable chokes are actually fixed choke barrels.

Quote Originally Posted by i am No One View Post
    I "need" this light set up.

Please do share info.

TIA.
    The light is a Surefire Dual Fuel, in a Thorntail2 Picatinny SBR Light Mount mounted backwards on the pic rail of the Nordic Components mag extension and the pressure pad is held by a Cloud Defensive LCS M-LOK. Here are some old pictures while I was putting it together, before I put on the DS00 tailcap and captured the wire in a Arson Machine M-LOK 360 Degree WireGuide. I'll take some more current shots when I get back in town, but these give a good idea how tight the light sits on the gun. FYI, I am left-handed but this setup works very well with either hand.

Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    The light is a Surefire Dual Fuel, in a Thorntail2 Picatinny SBR Light Mount mounted backwards on the pic rail of the Nordic Components mag extension and the pressure pad is held by a Cloud Defensive LCS M-LOK. Here are some old pictures while I was putting it together, before I put on the DS00 tailcap and captured the wire in a Arson Machine M-LOK 360 Degree WireGuide. I'll take some more current shots when I get back in town, but these give a good idea how tight the light sits on the gun. FYI, I am left-handed but this setup works very well with either hand.
    Luckily I'm left handed too. Thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by Centerfire View Post
    The LE marked guns without removable chokes are actually fixed choke barrels.
    Are the LE fixed choke barrels cylinder?

Quote Originally Posted by Bernomad View Post
    Improved cylinder.

Quote Originally Posted by Bernomad View Post
    Yes. LE models are fixed cylinder bore.

At least my Gen 2.0 model is.

User Tag List