Page 569 of 679 FirstFirst ... 69469519559567568569570571579619669 ... LastLast
Results 5,681 to 5,690 of 6789

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

The IRS is arming that many agents?
    Are you loyal to the constitution or the “institution”?

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Blackburn View Post
    I was thinking the same thing! Nothing against the IRS, but wouldn’t those 1301s go to use with more active law enforcement agencies?!?! I still see a lot of beat cops fielding 870s. But I guess if you have the budget, why not…

Quote Originally Posted by TCinVA View Post
    The 1301 and M4 both use the LPA sights. The 1301 version is just made of high-impact polymer instead of metal.

The newer 1301's being shipped have aluminum rails instead of the polymer rails. I don't know that they actually accomplish anything useful, though, as they still tend to come loose with significant volumes of fire.
    Right, my Gen 2 came with a metal rail and polymer rear sight. My only complaint is the screws that come from Beretta. My rail started coming loose with the OOB screw torque. I added blue loctite and tightened them back down which solved the issue. But when I had to remove them to install the CROM I stripped one of the tinfoil OEM screws because I didn't use a heat gun. Fortunately, I was able to remove the rail and remove that screw with vise grips.

A part number for good quality screws to replace the OEM rail screws would be a great upgrade for both metal and polymer rails/sights.
    "Follow me!"

The IRS has always had a decent sized group of Criminal Investigations Division Special Agents. They’re one of those agencies you don’t hear much about. The ones I’ve worked with have been pretty squared away. My Uncle was an IRS CID Special Agent. His cases dealt almost entirely with the Mob in Indy and Chicago back in the day. We usually reached out to the CID guys for help when we were working RICO type cases w/ drug organizations.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    The IRS has always had a decent sized group of Criminal Investigations Division Special Agents. They’re one of those agencies you don’t hear much about. The ones I’ve worked with have been pretty squared away. My Uncle was an IRS CID Special Agent. His cases dealt almost entirely with the Mob in Indy and Chicago back in the day. We usually reached out to the CID guys for help when we were working RICO type cases w/ drug organizations.
    Well, they made a good choice in shotguns.

Pay up, sucker!

Site Supporter
    When you're too preoccupied with thinking if you could, that you don't stop to think if you should.

I acquired a box w/ a Maverick 88 receiver and misc. parts, one being a Butler Creek folding stock. While disassembling and cleaning the various items a thought hit me...

"I wonder if this would fit the..."

It actually folds and locks and doesn't interfere with any controls, but it would definitely look better if it were black. I may remount it sometime and take it to the range just for $hits and giggles.

In the same mindset as kwb377, I test fit my 1301’s Urbino stock on my Benelli M1… it didn’t fit!

Quote Originally Posted by kwb377 View Post
    When you're too preoccupied with thinking if you could, that you don't stop to think if you should.

I acquired a box w/ a Maverick 88 receiver and misc. parts, one being a Butler Creek folding stock. While disassembling and cleaning the various items a thought hit me...

"I wonder if this would fit the..."

It actually folds and locks and doesn't interfere with any controls, but it would definitely look better if it were black. I may remount it sometime and take it to the range just for $hits and giggles.
    That is so awful it's almost amazing... Kudos for trying that out!

Quote Originally Posted by TCinVA View Post
    ...and now you know one of the reasons why Aridus was so busy. That contract kept the machines at Aridus working insane hours for a long period of time. It also resulted in capital expansion with more machines being purchased and even staff now to up production capabilities.
    Any estimates on how big of a contract? Is it just the IRS?

User Tag List